Reviews for Unforgivable Crime
oooo what a line to end the fic
power of darkness chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wow that is...wonderful...I hate you but it is wonderful
Aurelia Faiza chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
aw... :(

beautifully written, as always. thought provoking and deep and poignant and just... perfect.

well done, and stop depressing me so much :P
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I had to read this twice in order to understand, cause I'm ditzy like that, but I'm also awesome like that LOL

Beautiful, bittersweet, and breath taking. I'm absolutely gob-smacked at this amazing story. The situation seems all so hopeless, and Jin's as cold as ice.

The ending has so much power, "He made me feel." Those four simple, but very powerful, words really leave an impact on the reader. They certainly left an impact on me.

Your fics don't cease to amaze me. Magnificent! D
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
im even sadder now

why do i read the ones that say cruel story and grueling end

i never learn

still very good though

i do love a bit o tragedy
Merriadoc chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Awh, uusintaluku kannatti. Koko aamun lueskellut vähän angstisempaa materiaalia ja täähän sopi siihen tunnelmaan loistavasti. Täytyy myöntää, että silmät on vähän kosteina nyt :')

Loistavaa työtä olet kyllä tehnyt 3
xxSnowshine chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
~,that was really beautiful. It was sad, i like this.
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw... this is so beautiful and sad. Honestly, I always get emotions from what I read. Think I feel like crying or something.
shinrei chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
aaww... such a sad story, but very worthwhile reading it...

*sniff* and to think Jin could've actually just saved him...shiku..
JunKing chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh my god...this was so sad:( But something about it was still so beautiful. My heart sank when I realized what was going on, that it was just an illusion that Hwoarang was experiencing. This is so sad! Okay let me stop now, lol:) Seriously though, this is (another) great piece of writing from you. It sounded like something that could've been done in a movie, it was that good. It had romance, drama, angst, all that stuff. I didn't even realize that it was Jin before you revealed to us that it was him.

You keep flooring me with your writing, it's not fair, lol:) You did a great job of capturing my attention and actually making me feel bad for two characters that I normally despise or don't give a damn about. I seriously think you could write about any character and I'd like them based on the way you interpret them. Good job, keep up the excellent work and just...wow.

Oh I got your PM, I was reading it before this. King is amazing, it'd be cool to see him in your Fool for Love fic! It's good that you set time schedules for yourself, you get more done that way. Anyways, I'm still in shock from this piece so I'll just say it again...wow.
childhoodabuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
nice story ;)
Silverywolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
*cries* That was truly beautiful... So, even the Devil has emotions.
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
WOW...IM SPEECHLESS WITH THIS ONE SHOT YOU WROTE I DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT READ IT SOONER...IT WAS VERY VERY GOOD PLZ WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS SOMETIME IM AMAZED WITH JIN'S COLDNESS. U MADE HIM SO EVIL THATS WAT I LOVED THE MOST. NICE ENDING TOO "He made me feel"
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. That was beautiful. I'd love to be able to say something more intelligent but sigh. I think my favourite part was when Hwoarang said "You died." And the last half or so just got more and painful. Great writing XD
NinjaBoyTellEm chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This was powerful and well written. I almost cried myself. Make another story like this.