Reviews for Kim's Internet Adventure
TargeTPsY chapter 2 . 2/10
I really most thank you for the joy and laughter that you've given me for the last hour. After reading this story, which in itself was very funny, I decided that I needed to find out if you were just pulling it out of your ass for the Rufus and Shego thing. Turns out you weren't. I just read "Steal a Penny for Your thoughts" and "A Benetton Affair" and it took me 10 minutes to stop laughing enough to write this review. I'm still chuckling and if it wasn't for spell checker you probably wouldn't be able to even read this from all the missed keys from me still giggling.

Thank you once again.

(_)

Blessed Be
holydemon00 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Well that'd explain why Kigo was so popular. I mean, Kim/Anne is so much hotter; lesbianism between a redheaded milf and her teen daughter is pretty much unbeatable, and if we're looking for fluff, Kim/Mon is the lesbian version of K/R.

Speaking of Rufus, there're some Ron/Rufus out there, from for the yaoi shippers. And frankly, it would still make a lot more sense than Kigo.
Dsman chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
i think i know where drakkens intelagence has been the whole time and are there storys out there about shego and rufus?
Dsman chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
sweat shego is a member
Taechunsa chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
ROFLMAO!

This story is great.

While I don't have anything against those that like Kigo stories (to each their own), I can't stand them and have a really hard time figuring out how anyone can think that they are remotely in character. Then again I have seen authors state that fan fiction shouldn't stay in character or pay any attention to canon, so I guess your mileage may vary.

I am adding this one to me list of stories that make me laugh about Kigo (right up there with Mr. Dr. P's story). I especially love Rufus' revenge at the end.

Excellent work.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Just reread this story, and oh god, hahaha. I busted out laughing at this chapter and the ending. Great stuff. xD
Karon19 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Very funny. And very clever.

~Darev
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
SP,

As I said before, I am trying to catch up with my stories after being down for a while.

Admittedly, RuGo is a bit new to me, having only read one or two fo them so far. However, I could see where he or Wade could counter Shego's attack.

Let the record show that I have never used this medium to unfairly bash Kim or any of the other main characters. To do so would completely lack honor.

I am eager to read the next chapter, as well as this Quezel character you are creating.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Kwebs chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
LOL That was great Phoenix. Rufus rocks! Great chapter, Keep it up.
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
lmao

Great chapter

D
Nftnat chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
You know, this is the third story in which I've seen a reference to RuGo stories, and yet I've yet to find a RuGo story; would anyone care to point me in the direction of any?

Hey, he was quite the chick magnet in Florida, and yet he's only been with a human once in a fanfic afaik, and that was just a dream that Monique had. For that matter I haven't seen any Rufus-Debutante fics, and that was canon. Kind of.

I bow to the power and the cunning of the Tunnel Lord. Long may he live and rule his realm.

Alerted and faved, just in case.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
So this one begs the question: "Which came first concerning the Rugo: The 'Naked Mole Rat plot rat/bunnie' or the Pharaoh Rutin Tutin?" Who gave who the nudge?...

Turnabout is fair play, and what goes around comes around... huh Shego?

Rufus has his guy's lady's back doesn't he? Good little naked mole rat!

CB73
Drag0nf1y chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
That is the craziest story I've ever heard!

Crazy is god.

Keep going!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You seemed to hit most of the cliches out there. Nicely done.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Hey, the little guy can play a mean guitar, and play Everlot, why not write a FF story. Perhaps he did or didn't know Shego was posting the KiGo stuff, but in all acts of War...

Thanks