Reviews for Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko meets
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I don't see where Alpha would be that shy of humans since she has to deal with them to get her coffee and other supplies. It would have been nice if Kokone had been included in this little story too.
DanYHKim chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Thank you. This is so sweet, and these are two of my favorite anime. In addition, I rather like the theme presented by the nearly-immortal androids making a new start on Aqua.

Still, I wonder what happened to Director Alpha of the Taapon? I imagine her ship had been rescued long ago by now.
nekogirigal chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It's a sweet thought (and Aria has some promising characters). Isn't her name Akari, though?
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
interesting, i just started watching Aria, havent watched the other one yet through.
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
lol, That was so adorably cute, I can't stop smiling! It left me feeling all warm and happy inside.
userno123456789 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
It's a really good crossover, the characters and universes match somewhat.

But the story has flaws too, because Kokone and Alpha are from the Alpha7 series (one M2 one M3) they actually consider themselfes to be sisters.

Good grammar by the way, keep it up. :)
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was an adorable crossover one-shot. I like your crossovers. They never fail to make me stop and consider crossing those animes.
antlan87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I noticed two possible errors that I thought should be brought to your attention.

The two ladies were from the nation of Japan on Manhome, and both seemed a bit unusual compared to other clients Alpha had served. (I think Alpha should be Akari)

a great deal and could handle whatever came up Now sitting (should be: ...came up. Now sitting)

Other than that, it was an enjoyable read.