Reviews for Motivation
I don't really like it. It feels wierd like how is he suppose to know that she is "lying" and rattling her up like that is suppose to get her to kiss him. James also feels pretty mean, it seems more of a fight between friends or siblings than people who like each other. Also, because I literally had the same fight with my sister and it doesn't feel realistic. This story really gets me riled up because I don't think that's how lily is.

This is my opinion and please respect that.

It's a wonderful story, but I don't understand how fighting over something as stupid and unrealistic as this is "cute".
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
OMG! I loved this! LOVED! I would love to see this turned into a full story! And how James gets lily to open up and fall in love!
Alstroemeriae chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was so well written! It's great how you used James to challenge Lily's character, and he wasn't just some puppy who adored and couldn't find any wrong in Lily.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love it! She's as evil as he is.
Slytherclaw17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
SOOOO CUTE! GREAT JOB! So long!

Peace, Love,and Chocolate Frogs!
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
you definitely write some of the best lily and james fics :)
Eleos chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was possibly the MOST ENLIGHTNING fanfic ever.
tiffany88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
awesome story! it's like you can feel the emotion with each line :) great job! looking forward to reading more of your work!
whynot78 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This story is great! I love your style of writing and the premise is hilarious!
polarcapsicles chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
My parents are now yelling at me to shut the computer off but I couldn't pry myself away from this story. Not just this one but all of your writing. Your writing is fluid and effortless with just the right amount of humor and seriousness. I love them. They're inspiring. Favorited and I'm hoping that you'll be writing more soon. :)
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was really good...but how did she exactly drown him in hair gel...I liek the message maybe you shoudl dedicate the story to james so that he he will read the message...amazing job

'cheers

live well smile lots update foten
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
random... but the good kind!
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
it.
ZemISHly chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
haha! OMG I love that...it's so funny!Awesomely good job!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008