Reviews for Eater of Souls
tigerlily124 chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
Good story and very much enjoyed. The Doctor was actually pretty lenient with them.
The pH alchemist chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh my god was 'Doc' supposed to be Doc Brown and 'Marty' McFly from back to the future?! And the train left flaming skid marks!
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
I'm loving this story!

Although I've never heard of Ammut (I say that version) being a 'he' I've always read that it's a she-demon. and the leopard part. I've always heard lion. Oh well, all varitations I supose.
LBZIP chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
Egypt is always such a great setting for stories like this. I enjoyed reading this story, particularly how the Doctor escaped. He even showed his dark side just a little bit at the end, which we don't often see; it makes him a little more three dimensional as a character.
awheeler7 chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
lol love this story! :D

Great job!
enchantment1972 chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Their reunion was so sweet. I knew that once Rose mentioned harming herself that he wasn't letting her leave without knowing he's alive. I love how they always joke and banter in the face of danger because that's just what they do.

Very cool how you have set up their escape once they're ready by bringing both the Doctor and the TARDIS on board as trophies. The last few chapters have been filled with so action and fast paced, I can't wait to read more. :)
morganlee107 chapter 26 . 6/16/2011
PLEASE finish? This is amazing detail you out in, you're AMAZING at these stories!
Me chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Sorry, only got to the 2nd chapter before my eyes fell out of my skull from rolling so much. Could you at least TRY to make them sound in character? It's like a bad romance novel written by a 13 year old Twilight fan.
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 26 . 12/1/2010
Excuse me, I have to go kill the villain now.

Excellent excellent chapter. It's tense, it's agonizing, you do a good job of capturing emotions.

I felt that Bezrek was too easily convinced by the Doctor; you don't provide enough development to show that he distrusts his master. In addition, you had the same issue with him "loving" Rose. I'd have wanted to see more of the internal struggle there.

Can't wait till the next chapter.

~Saoirse
AngelofPrey chapter 26 . 11/10/2010
EEP! How are they going to get out of this one! Love this so far. Can't wait for more!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
Aw poor rose... I'd be freaking out if I were her.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
Hmmmm... The only thing I see that would be a problem, is continuity. At this point in history, Sutekh is in the pyramid on Mars. He wasn't let out till the 1970's. If they're in Ancient Egypt, that part doesn't make sense.

Other than that, I'm liking this quite a bit. )
EclecticKnight88 chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
another great chapter.
EclecticKnight88 chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
THANK YOU! Must admit I've been waiting a while for a new chapter, and another good one it is. Dread to think what's going to happen to both Rose and the Doctor should whoever Bezrek is serving gets his/her hands on them.

Please post soon.

I do like many of your other stories too.

(Can't keep 'em straight with what I'm still reading sometimes.)
ArianaEvangeline chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Back to the Future reference: fan-tastic.