Reviews for Chuck vs the Bright Side of Life
michaelfmx chapter 13 . 7/20
Love the lightness of this story. If you are a reader, this story sandwiches around 'The Star Spangled Intersect'. That one is more action and angst. This one is much lighter and fluffier. Very enjoyable. To get the most out of it, read the first 3 chapters of this, then read 'Star Spangled Intersect' and them come back and finish this.

I highly recommend reading “The Seduction of Sarah Walker: A Tale of the CIA” before these two stories.
Selonianth chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I don't think the CIA would take her down to Analyst unless she was pregnant at the time. She's too damn valuable.
s-david-m chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Very cute story. The only thing that kinda bothered me is how Chuck asked about his flash on Sarah's ring the night before their wedding. I'm pretty sure Chuck had already made his peace with Sarah's past and her flexible moral compass, but regardless, he definitely would have asked her before proposing.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Casey's reaction at the start of this chapter was hilarious!
Etta Mae chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great story! A wonderful fluffy read!
Chas58 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
You know unil till rencly, I had never heard the song "The Bright Side of Life." But I got a chance's to hear it, and it is one of the funnys things I ever heard!
Latka Gravas chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I liked this one too… first T:SCC, and now Firefly. Is it safe to assume you share my interest in The Cape? I can’t wait for that show to come out or to start reading/writing Cape fan fics. Hopefully I’m not alone with that. Great fic.
Latka Gravas chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Another great fic. Oh and I liked the reference to T:SCC. I miss that
Latka Gravas chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Another sweet story and plenty more to go. I'll likely read all of them before the weekend is out
Latka Gravas chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Well written, true to character, and entertaining. Nice work
airliner12 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
fun one, greatjob on writing, im still here, and im loving it more and more )
airliner12 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
awesome one to read ) really liked it ), loved the ""Number eleven: deceived by nerdy civilian." haha funny one :D
airliner12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
like the way you blend in comedy, and fluff in one and same fluff, great job )
coreymon77 chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
All in all, an incredible story JMG. This chapter was a little more raunchy than the rest, but, you had warned us. It was still quite entertaining though. Great job!
coreymon77 chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
you, sir, are FREAKING BRILLIANT! That was absolutely unbelievable! That had me both aww-ing at the Chuck/Sarah moments while absolutely cracking up at everything else, especially the song at the end, spamalot is awesome! Let it be known that you are completely incredible at writing these things. Keep it up!