Reviews for Storm
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Toshiro definitely OOC. Yes you warned us and you were right. And it's just so damn CUUUTE that I'll forgive you. ;)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was hilarious and cute, I loved it and awesome job!
jen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
awwwn to cute i want to know more of what happen in the next chapter. i cant wait to see what will happen
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww, how cute! Even if this was OOC, it brought such adorable images to my mind, I just loved it! You need to write more Hitsugaya fluff, please?
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
In.Light.Syrup chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
umm.. does it make any sense since Toshiro could 'control the weather' and as such, could disappate the storm if he wishes? and don't storms naturally occur when he releases his zanpakuto? with hail, dark clouds, etc?

ah well. and i guess there isn't tv in seireitei either lol XD but anymoo, you ARE right, and toshiro is pretty OOC. er, very OOC. I would've personally found the story more enjoyable if it was realistic, IC fluff, but hey, fluff is fluff and while toshiro's fear was pretty odd considering, it was pretty cute..? :D?

okay lol. what i'm trying to say is that the plot holes and ooc-ness (not just from toshiro) distracted me from the story. but it was enjoyable nontheless. uh-huh. very.

and that aint sarcasm XD
Mihara-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
i've read this fic a few months ago

i'm so sorry if i really had the time to leave a review last time..

i was pretty busy... but anyway to the story

i just reread it today and tell you i never get tired of reading it all over again

the entire ukitake and hisugaya combo is really cute!

and i really love the ending

hope for ya to make more!

thanks again you made my day again...

_miH ra_
Tara-Yo chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very cute!
ToushirouLover chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aww thats so sweet! i loved it!
Ama chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
What a waste of a summary, to fill it up telling everyone that yaoi makes you angry. Why not write something constructive instead? I'd rather know more about the story.

DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Loved it!
nashi-hime chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Cute! *hugs* what a sweet thing for Jushiro to do for Toshiro!
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Me2coolNjunk chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
How cute! I love it, you've captured my soul with the level of cutness in this one! Hey do you like fics that say Juushiro and Hitsugaya are father and son? Just know, from author to author...nice story though!
ganja-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh that was cute :) Though a bit unimaginable (maybe too little descriptions), but IMO Toshiro's emotions were well given. Good job :)