Reviews for Tomorrow
Guest chapter 40 . 4/1/2013
Just found this wonderful, amazing story. I hope you are well and still writing. Would so love to read more WW Jed/ abbey stories. Awesome story writings. Thank you :))
Spooks-Obsession chapter 40 . 10/2/2012
This is a very beautiful story. Well done. Great writing too. :)
My ROFLcopter Just Went BOOM chapter 40 . 11/25/2011
It's quarter past one in the morning, I have a really bad sinus infection and a headache which really should stop me being on the computer.

And yet, I couldn't stop reading this. I absolutely adore Jed/Abbey as a ship and this was utterly beautiful as well as being funny, sexy, poignant and engaging. I felt like I was actually hearing Martin Sheen and Stockard Channing saying the lines, that was how perfectly you had the characters down. It's a crying shame that this story only has twenty-something reviews.

In fact, when I'm better and I have more time to kill I may go through and review each chapter with just what I liked about it most.

Thank you for writing this.
alix33 chapter 36 . 5/28/2009
I was SO sorry to read about Lord John's having cancer. Is he at least in remission now?
alix33 chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
"He didn't like you. You were smarter than he was," he said aloud. "What?" "Toby said that to me once. I nearly threw him out of the Oval that night. 'He hit you because you made him mad but you didn't know why,' he said. 'He didn't like you. That's why he hit you.'" Jed shook his head a little. "Oh Toby, Toby – I really should have listened to you, shouldn't I?" "Yeah, I guess you should." - That bit is so very sad, IMO, because now the president no longer has Toby and he won't be able to tell Toby he is sorry.
alix33 chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
"He was a Lieutenant Commander by the end of the war, Jed – okay, maybe promotion comes more quickly when there's a war on –" - That bit about the promotions coming quicker in a time of war? My dad said the same thing when I was wondering, one time, about JFK's comparatively low rank at the time of the PT 109 boat accident thing.
alix33 chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
"Instead he turned his thoughts to John Bartlet and his lips tightened. How in hell could he even start to deal with the knowledge that the man he had thought was his father wasn't his father at all? How could he come to terms with the realisation that his real father was just a vague figure about whom he knew virtually nothing? And how could he ever get his head around the fact that John Bartlet had hated his brother's child . . . ?" - That is maybe the reason John beat president Bartlet when he was young.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
"Doug Westin was a moron," - I totally agree with president Bartlet's assessment of his son-in-law. I do not know WHAT Lizzie Bartlet was thinking, getting involved with such an oily oik in the first place!

"She wondered suddenly just how he was going to adapt to not having his beloved staff around him," - I wondered about that too, when I watched thier plane flying over the ocean like that.
Baylink chapter 40 . 3/26/2009
Aw...

Grand Gestures are so much fun... though *most* people don't get to pull them off by dispatching a VC-25B...

Very nice. Both the ending, and the entire trip getting there.
Baylink chapter 35 . 3/26/2009
One Briticism I do feel the need to comment.

Here in the colonies, we generally just call it a "tuxedo". "Tuxedo suit" tends to suggest that it's just a "regular" suit that is in some way reminiscent of a tuxedo, but isn't actually one.
Baylink chapter 33 . 3/26/2009
You do write an excellent sex scene, too; I was meaning to mention that.

:-)
Baylink chapter 30 . 3/26/2009
Naima!

Donna's friend, that some other author here has kidnapped into sex slavery - with Donna - and then let us hang for a year with no new chapters?
Baylink chapter 26 . 3/25/2009
Yeah; Athenry will do that to you.

But I'm accustomed to the other one just being called "Whiskey in the Jar"; is the other its actual title?
Baylink chapter 20 . 3/25/2009
And that there was a suspicion that Chester Arthur had put Guiteau up to it?

Since Wikipedia has nothing to say about that, I'm assuming it was just flying by, and you reached out and grabbed it... as my elementary math teacher used to put it.
Baylink chapter 18 . 3/25/2009
Nicely done.

And ye've got the Irish flat down. I'm only a quarter, meself, but I could just lapse into brogue reading along with it.

Now I'm sure; you must be Irish.