Reviews for Life In The Fast Lane
emmegirl chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Awesome story line and very creative ideas! Keep going!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
MollyMuldoon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I remember reading this fic when it was current, and I still love it now. If you ever happen to revisit it, and decide you want to update, it would mean the world to me. I love this story.
check out this new story chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
HEY! To everybody who was in love with this story there is a new story called Stranger by Sheldon 12! It has the same base plot (meaning the main character is the STEP(not half) sister of the shepards) But before anyone says they stole it im being honest when i say thats all they have in common! The girl is very different from tabby and so are her interactions with her brothers. But everybody needs to check it out, review, fav, subscribe whatever! BUT I PROMISE IF U LOVED THIS SADLY DISCONTINUED STORY YOU WILL LOVE THIS NEW STORY ALSO!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I love this story
Cant waite for the next chapter its realy good keep it going
wericdream chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
I love this story. I wanted to see Tim get all overprotective of her like Curly did. I felt bad for Tabitha because of her siblings
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Write more!
LeandaK chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
One more thing will she get to meet the Curtis gang (hopefully soon) AND can it pwease pwease be in like Tim's POV on how he views Tabitha oh oh and made Curly's to ! Out of all my request if I had to choose my top one to be fufilled would be seeing it from Tim's POV on Tabitha... fuffiling the other ones wound hurt...;))

Sigh i no I'm being demanding but darn it i love this so so sooooooo much T-T
LeandaK chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
!ive been obsessessed with this storyfor a little over a year know and can't wait for an update!

Know for the questions which I hope your willing to answer:))) Is this following the books plot line?i hope not I don't want Johnny an Dally to dieT-T Will I get a caring protective Tim and Curly?pweaseeee

one more thing if u do pair her up with someone(protective brothers amuses me to know I'm not the ony one who suffers) and its not the OC from her class can it be Pony since she's like what 12 and in the book he's soon to be 14

I'm aware u may not answer back or deliver all my request but still I'm OBSSESSSED with this story and can't WAIT till u update and it's off hiatus:)))))))))))))
Whoa chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
If it's canon, it's a false alarm.

Hehe, I don't think her plan will work since she's too mild.
Curly JR chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Haha, priceless!

"She wondered if she should dress up like him for Halloween, that would scare the kids in the neighbourhood for sure."

"We keep Curly" Very unique story. Never thought Two-Bit's sister would be like Angela.
Hehe chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Wow she has it tough. Haha, good get back at Angela & Curly.
bellydancer10 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
its been a while since i read this, i forgot how good it was. first few nearly made me cry but i still love this :). its been a while since u last updated it, will u update it anytime soon?

bayjk08 chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
you need to updateee :D loving the little sister :) feel bad for her, hopes she makes them relise how awsum she is :L xx
lily-james-jon-alanna chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
I love this story really the best I've read in a while. Please please please please please please please keep updating... :)