Reviews for Checking In
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Well, it's 1:00 in the afternoon, and I still love you.

So sweet and simple and perfect, especially that last line. Thanks so much!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Thank you for writing this touching tag to Kindred II. I can totally picture McKay doing just that because he missed his friend, and had finally been given the opportunity to communicate with Carson, feel his presence, even if it wasn't real in the meaning of Beckett being present with his mind. I think it is very believable to see McKay being drawn to that chamber but still struggling with the reality of both Carson's return and his second at least temporary "loss". His wish to give Carson the dreams of going fishing or spending a day with friends so deeply reflect his ever-present guilt and grief for what happened to the original Carson. He obviously can't (and doesn't want to accept) that it is impossible for him to make up to the clone what he missed to tell his friend till Sunday.

I so hope they'll soon find the cure and get at the very least a semblance of their friend back. No matter that this Carson isn't the original, he is but for the momories after Misbegotten; and he too is in desperate need of some friends!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Still haven't seen the episode (and probably won't for another year or so), but thanks to Callie's transcripts (which I devour religiously) at least I know what this story is about.

My most favorite part was the "real, live, back-from-the-dead second chance" sentence. For some odd reason I just keep going over it again and again, it's just so wonderfully worded and carries more emotion than all the other words together.

Let's just hope and pray the writers don't leave Carson in there for too long - it's almost worse than thinking him dead.
Sqweakie the Wonder Mouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very sweet and sad. I can see McKay doing all that, makes you want to go and give them both hugs.
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love it. It's just such a Rodney thing to do, and the thought is so sweet.

Tragic

(Ain't I just?)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw, how sweet! And so sad. Very beautiful. I love the last line. Great job!
skypig21 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Really nice, Linzi! Sad and hopeful and angsty. And I'm glad that Radek didn't blow himself up, too. Thank you for sharing this great little gem.
Annie866 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was really lovely. Sad but beautiful. You really get a sense of the depth of their friendship.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So bittersweet. Loved the emotion. Love the return of Beckett. Well written. Nice tag.
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very sweet story and very spot on. :-) Wonderful job!
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was sweet, I really enjoyed it :)
SereneofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aww this was cute X3 good job
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice! I can see Rodney stopping by every day like that.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Great tag, can't wait until Carson can get out of there!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008