Reviews for You're Still The One
Toots Logan chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Great yarn - really enjoyed it. The nasty side of me would have really liked to been a witness to Mac's reaction next day when she found out the truth!
CDR Blaine chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
You can't leave it there. Surely something funny happens in Vegas, or what exactly will the crew's reaction be back at JAG HQ upon arrival? What will Bud and Harriet say? Will Admiral Chegwidden make an appearance at a Fair Well party perhaps? Hum?
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
great story
Lynnp chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Aah, lovely! Hope there's a sequel!

Lynn

x
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Good ending! Nicely done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Good up date. Well done. Glad you had a good trip. Welcome back!
Michelle UK chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Great Ending (or is it)
Sarai chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Sequel would be nice.
michelle UK chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Well you didn't disappoint me vid that was just what the doctor ordered. Keep em coming ASAP

Love your different pairings, how about Harm and Kate ff thought the chemistry between them was sizzling my favourite pairing.
CDR Blaine chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
You left me a comment in your author notes. How sweet! Sorry to hear your so tired. But thanks for not neglecting the story when you returned. A6 huh? Nice ride. And as for heat, I've got plenty. The weather is windy on deck, along with scuttling jets and incessant noise. Bird farms are growing on me, despite the fact that I can't get the smell of jet fuel out of my nostrils. the only thing that clears it is a cigar! Keep it up with the story. One pleading note- I'm looking forward to more stories with Jen and Harm, but also a plea for Meg. I miss her.
Sarai chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Nice chapter, glad you were able to get away.
TZMaverick chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Your behind the times ... I posted Chapter 9 about a month ago ... almost finished with Chapter 10.
Michelle UK chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Thnx a bunch ,leaving me a nervous wreck while you swan off to Germany for 3 days.I can see you with that evil smile on your face.

Please hurry back, and post next chapter. ASAP!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wonderful! I don't understand the women's attraction to the a44 either! I find him annoying to say the least. I agree with Harm. And yes, there is a way to bring Vukovich to heel without irritating the General. Actually if someone but an officer especially sees him come on to one of the female enlisted or female officers they have an obligation to report it. If it doesn't stop and their superior officer does nothing they have to report it to the IG (Inspector General) for investigation.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Wonderful chapter! Yes! Way to go, Harm! Excellent!