Reviews for Play On
Maykits chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Loved it! Thanks for taking the time to write this and sticking with it over two years! I'm glad I found it after it was all done, I'm not the most patience person...
Maykits chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Your story is perfect! I love watching she's the man, your story from dukes point if view brings a whole new aspect to it and it's like watching the movie again for the first time! I'm laughing through the whole thing. It's not often a story makes me laugh out loud.
Maykits chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Amazing! I'm laughing out loud as I read this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Nice story, very inspirational
SuperheroLover22 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I really loved your take on Duke's perspective. It was really in depth and you managed to create this amazingly in depth world and more rounded character than what was in the movie. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this movie but this was a nice addendum and I think it'll be in the back of my mind next time I watch it. Great job!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
I read this whole story in one sitting - and I just want to say - it's WONDERFUL! :D And I really loved hearing how writing it helped you in real life - I think it's amazing that you handled the situation so positively, and got past it successfully ! Cheers! :)
Hayden Avery chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Really good
tetisheri chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Wow, that was amazing. Very well written, despite minor grammatical issues but that can be over looked. You certainly did give an insight into Duke Orsino's mind.
bubli24703987 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
BEAUTIFUL...
purropolisprincess chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
This was absolutely amazing!
I don't know if I have ever read a better written, researched, thought out fanfiction in my life and trust me when I say I have read a lot!
Twelth night is my favorite Shakespeare and she's the man is one of my favorite movies. I was very impressed with your knowledge of both.
I truly enjoyed this.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
One review is probably not enough; hell, it's DEFINITELY not enough. But this fic was amazing; really, really good. Keep it up! :)
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Lovelylovelylovely. Best story yet in this category. Keep writing for STM! We need more like you.
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
great! keep it up!
visitor chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh my gooooooooooooosh,this is sooooooo amazing!
Didi chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
What a beautiful story, and I'm not just talking about the one I'm reviewing here. It's so nice to know that writing and encouragements can get people though a lot; it makes you want to continue to write and I'm definitely looking forward to more stuff from you. Your talents should not be wasted; feel free show us "the other" side to a few more fan favorite movies! (Are you open for suggestions?)

The ending was bittersweet as I wasn't ready to let go of the story yet but of course, there needs to be an ending somewhere. As usual, you've managed to convey every action through Duke's eyes and give us a more definitive look into his thoughts and feelings that led to their reunion verse just: 'he changed his mind.' Thank you again for this wonderful story, I've enjoyed it from beginning to end.