Reviews for Play On
Bollex chapter 11 . 7/25
Very nice fic. I'm pleasantly surprised to have found this story because the movie is old and I didn't expect to find people writing about it. But I'm happy you decided to do so at the time. I wanted to congratulate you on your hard work. You have depth to Duke and took the time to write notes about important aspects and details of the story so we readers could understand it better. You made it a likeble fic so much so that I'm going to check your other stories too. I do not know if you will read this but anyways I wanted to leave a comment just in case. Thanks for posting :)
horses4504 chapter 4 . 7/7
Yesssss I've been waiting for this chapter and it was perfecttttt
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/24
Fantastic read! I just re-watched She's the Man a few days ago and even though some of the plot holes get more ridiculous with each re-watch, I still thoroughly enjoyed it and fell in love with the characters all over again and I'm glad perfect fanfiction like this exists to let me have an outlet for post-movie hangover, especially since STM has only like 40 fanfictions (including the ones from AO3), and only a few number of them Viola/Duke, and even fewer of them any good. This was a shining beacon. Thank you so much for writing so well.
Maykits chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Loved it! Thanks for taking the time to write this and sticking with it over two years! I'm glad I found it after it was all done, I'm not the most patience person...
Maykits chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Your story is perfect! I love watching she's the man, your story from dukes point if view brings a whole new aspect to it and it's like watching the movie again for the first time! I'm laughing through the whole thing. It's not often a story makes me laugh out loud.
Maykits chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Amazing! I'm laughing out loud as I read this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Nice story, very inspirational
SuperheroLover22 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I really loved your take on Duke's perspective. It was really in depth and you managed to create this amazingly in depth world and more rounded character than what was in the movie. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this movie but this was a nice addendum and I think it'll be in the back of my mind next time I watch it. Great job!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
I read this whole story in one sitting - and I just want to say - it's WONDERFUL! :D And I really loved hearing how writing it helped you in real life - I think it's amazing that you handled the situation so positively, and got past it successfully ! Cheers! :)
Hayden Avery chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Really good
tetisheri chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Wow, that was amazing. Very well written, despite minor grammatical issues but that can be over looked. You certainly did give an insight into Duke Orsino's mind.
bubli24703987 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
BEAUTIFUL...
purropolisprincess chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
This was absolutely amazing!
I don't know if I have ever read a better written, researched, thought out fanfiction in my life and trust me when I say I have read a lot!
Twelth night is my favorite Shakespeare and she's the man is one of my favorite movies. I was very impressed with your knowledge of both.
I truly enjoyed this.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
One review is probably not enough; hell, it's DEFINITELY not enough. But this fic was amazing; really, really good. Keep it up! :)
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Lovelylovelylovely. Best story yet in this category. Keep writing for STM! We need more like you.