Reviews for Going Crazy
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
aww ! Poor Edward!
bella1985 chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
omg i love it i cant wait for th baby's to be born !
cmw24 chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Good chapter. I am glad she's finally going home. I hope they are able to reconnect. Please update soon.
flormi chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
more please
edwardsothalova chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Again... glad to have you back can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

xoxo

jennie
Suzie092290 chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Thank you for the update! I'm glad she has remembered and they are on their way home! Whew! Can't wait to read the next update!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Good chapter! I can understand him being mad but he shouldn't be cold and distant with her. She as just trying to protect him and did not want to hurt him and he just got her back and this is how he treats her? Wake up Eddie boy.
germanAkice chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
hopefully Edward doesn't do anything stupid!

great chapter!

continue fast!

Bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen
OldFaithful chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Short chapter...but it was nice! Poor Edward, I hope he's not mad for long! Update soon!
TheMissSmith chapter 26 . 7/4/2008
Loved it. Can't wait to read more. please update asap. with cherries on top. Happy 4th of July! Hope you get 30.
twilight13dreamer chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
such a tease! lol jk :P its been awhile...but glad that i at least had a tease to guess at whats going to happen later lol...cant wait to read more :D
Kimmie43 chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
I'm glad you updated, but that was really short. Edward should really tell bella why he is so upset. She did it with good intentions, but I can see why he is hurt. Please update soon with a longer chapter.
PAIGEE chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Haha

funny

good idea
sli723 chapter 26 . 7/3/2008
OMG PLEASE WRITE LONGER! and PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE UPDATE FOREVER LOL! I'M GLAD YOU UPDATED! SORRY FOR REPEATING THIS, BUT I HAVE TO: PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
PAIGEE chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
HAHA

THIS IS REALLY FUNNY ANDE INTERESTING

I JUST STRTED READING AND I JUST CANT STOP.

CHARLIES REACTION WAS KIND OF COMICAL.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »