Reviews for Angel from Above
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
great story so far : ) I really hope that you'll update soon, I look forward to reading more. : )
Aerea-Sparda-Azeneth chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I really like your story is beautifly *w*, and I can remember my childhood TwT more please! I really like your story *w* well I hope your ok?, see you the next time xD!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
wow it looks like I never got this fic alerted when I read it last and just re-found it and didn't know I read it till I say my user name at the beginning when you commented back to my review! I love it all over again! This time I'm going to make sure that I fave and alert it!
Helensdragon chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
vary interesting I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Yay, an update. Poor Thief King, I bet it must have hurt to have Cloud's fat ass land on him. Lol. As for his swords, I never bothered looking them up, but are they their real names? I was also sure there were seven swords, not six. But that's just me.

Oh, and isn't the Thief King's name Akefia or something? Meh.

Ja ne
Vermillion Serpent chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
XD Hehehe yay! Theif king and Malik! A really good chapter, I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. Akane is really sweet X3 I'm guessing the theif king is Bakura, so I'm guessing he will be in a lot more? Because he and Cloud are the characters named at the top. I hope to read more soon!
Spirit01 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
yay! an update! Awesome comeback, i can't wait for more.
Hakumei-chan chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
...OMG! YOu updated! -prance around like a little kid- I was worried you discontinued it. T_T

Damn it Atem(though, he's one of my favorite characters), Cloud is a good guy! T_T
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Hm, interesting. Shame you seem to have abandoned it.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
It's probably been a while since you've thought about this fic, or maybe not, but I was wondering whether you are going to be updating? I'm really enjoying this and I would like to read more if there is any
Wingsong5555 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Dude, this story is AWSOME! Why haven't you updated for a year? C'mon! I wanna see what happens next! PWEASE! *makes the cutest puppy dog pout to author*
pride1289 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
read all 3 So where's Vincent? Wasn't he going to be in this?
dimonyo-anghel chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
GAH! I need more! So is that the first appearance of the bad guys? Will King Thief Bakura appear in this fic? What is the rest of this story's summary? Is there going to be SethxCloud? Or no?
Golden feathers Edward chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
More more more! I'm your loyal slave! Deal lord you story is very well written! A good example of a well made crossover! I want an uke Cloud! -cackle evilily-
Crimmeh chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
i hope that you will update this soon cause it is very interesting. i had read the other version that you have and i think that this one is better. I think that the end you have for this chapter is rather cute...made me go aw. i feel bad for the girl who has no name and now no parents. Im happy that she gets to go with cloud tho! please update soon!