Reviews for Surprise
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Loved this!
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This missing moment was absolutely perfect! I read all your LOTR stories years ago but now I'm delighted to discover you have Twilight ones, and very well done if this one is any indication!

You have everyone's character down so well. I'm glad Carlisle had a little bit of suspicion/mistrust at first (I did that as well when I wrote this scene) but Jasper did a great job putting him at ease, not just with his gift but with his honesty. Alice is just a sweetheart and I love the idea of her showing up with gifts for everyone :)
snowystar2 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Can so see that happening! Loved it!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
This was fun! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Cute! Thanks for writing!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Really cute take on Edwards reaction, but one that is very feasible! Edward surely recognises the power of having Alice in the family!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is fantastic! I really love this Alice and the reaction of Carlisle especially with the prickling of his scalp as Alice says things that come true or was true!
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
More fun gifts! Neat surprising Edward.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Another meeting that is wide open from SM. This was a delightful first meeting. Like the gifts, so appropriate.
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
These two chapters were darling and a lot of fun to read! Quite some introduction to the family!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Mason and Alex chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
OMG! that was amazing xD
CatchEmAllEe chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
That was awesome. You are really talented, I'm so impressed ;)
CatchEmAllEe chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hahaha. I love it! It's just, so, perfect. You've captured their reactions amazingly, great job!