Reviews for Surprise
Reiven chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I enjoyed this story a lot. I thought you brought the characters over from the book really well. First person POV are very hard to write, especially to someone who's a bit picky and has been spoiled by other brilliantly written first person POV fics.

Great job.
Realynn8 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Lovely!
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
nice i liked it
hopesallthings chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
This story was wonderful! I've read a lot of oneshots of Alice and Jasper joining the Cullens, and this was by far one of the best ones. Great job!
Beryl Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I know you wrote this eons ago, but if I really like something no matter how long ago it was written I have to review it. This is the best alice/jasper introduction to the cullens I have read! Very well done!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
That was so good! All of hte characters seemed in character and I loved the gifts that Alice gave everyone. She's such a sweetheart! Great job!

Emma
ts8lemonade chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I loved the story! I was always curious how the meeting went between Alice/Jasper and Carlisle/the rest. It was great reading your version.
theothercullen427 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love it! I adore Alice and you got her just right! More?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Aw so cute! I love Alice and Jasper :D Nice job!
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
:D loved it
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
HAHA. That was good.

A little different then I imagined, but better detailed then my idea of it.

Excellent!

*Rain
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hahaha. That was awesome!

Haha. I never pictured it that way before... wonder how Emmett and Edward will take it...

:D

*Rain
Lady Nightfeather chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
loved it! very interesting! i liked the presents and the room thing! very true to story and very well done for the alice character!

loved it!
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Hooray! I love the presents thing, and your characterization of Alice is great. Also, thank you for publishing a story with decent grammar. Hmm...I wish I were Alice, then I could know when to expect the next chapter of this!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Ha!

Very Nice take on what happened.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »