Reviews for Surprise
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
nice i liked it
hopesallthings chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
This story was wonderful! I've read a lot of oneshots of Alice and Jasper joining the Cullens, and this was by far one of the best ones. Great job!
Beryl Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I know you wrote this eons ago, but if I really like something no matter how long ago it was written I have to review it. This is the best alice/jasper introduction to the cullens I have read! Very well done!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
That was so good! All of hte characters seemed in character and I loved the gifts that Alice gave everyone. She's such a sweetheart! Great job!

Emma
ts8lemonade chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I loved the story! I was always curious how the meeting went between Alice/Jasper and Carlisle/the rest. It was great reading your version.
theothercullen427 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love it! I adore Alice and you got her just right! More?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Aw so cute! I love Alice and Jasper :D Nice job!
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
:D loved it
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
HAHA. That was good.

A little different then I imagined, but better detailed then my idea of it.

Excellent!

*Rain
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hahaha. That was awesome!

Haha. I never pictured it that way before... wonder how Emmett and Edward will take it...

:D

*Rain
melissaturkey chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
loved it! very interesting! i liked the presents and the room thing! very true to story and very well done for the alice character!

loved it!
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Hooray! I love the presents thing, and your characterization of Alice is great. Also, thank you for publishing a story with decent grammar. Hmm...I wish I were Alice, then I could know when to expect the next chapter of this!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Ha!

Very Nice take on what happened.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Haha! I loved that Alice just kicked Edward out of his room! :D That was hilarious! But I'm glad Edward eventually accepted them... It was a bit entertaining to see him so furious at first! Haha! When he saw his stuff out in the garage - hilarious!

Nice job - I really enjoyed this!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Livy Alice chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
VERY cute. And I love how you narrowed in on how Edward is slightly more favored by Carlisle. Most would skip over that.

Alice's joy is infectious.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »