Reviews for Surprise
jerseygirl12247 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I loved it!
Belle07 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
hehee, loved it and i love the language of blood. i hope she updates
bellarina chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Oh I loved Alice's gift for Edward. Very clever. ;) She always has a way of taming the grumpy beast in Edward lol.
bellarina chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
It's a little unnerving to see Carlisle so uncertain and are so used to seeing him as the picture of calm and serenity lol.
wthisthis chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
that was awesome. alice had me cracking up :)
dawning beauty chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
lol! love it, please continue
Nayame chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Now, THAT really had the feeling of "first meeting" ;) I read so many versions of it but it never felt right... Until now. Good job! I really had to snicker and giggle at some parts ;) And I liked Carlisle's line about "300 years of dodging sunebams" - that gave me some funny little pictures in my head ;)
evendoe chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Well then I was just kidding about before! Haha.

Awesome, I loved how Edward reacted, and her present.

Hehe, thanks for writing this!
blackolives10 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
A View Master. Wonderful. :)
DarklingShift chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
yay! fun
Javidan chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Loved it! Alice's description is perfect, "She's almost a force of nature.” And Edward at the end, "I'm not staying in the garage." LOL!
Patrick-Henry chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Wow, this was amazing! Everything about it is perfect. You nailed it!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Ah-haha! I love this! I especially loved Edward's reaction! Chapter update soon please! :)
CrimsonFlambouyancy chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
I love it, you captured Alice's Persona perfectly! Great Job!
Cullenista chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
This seems to have been inspired a bit by "You've Kept Me Waiting," but I mean that in the best way. Who among us hasn't been inspired by that fantastic tale? I'm enjoying your take on it too; you must be having fun with this and it shows. A ViewMaster! And bonding over cars, a natural for them. You know these characters so well it makes it a pleasure to read your story.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »