Reviews for Surprise
JustJo94 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Thanks for the update...I enjoyed the interactions between alice and Emmet and Edward. curiosity lies w/jasper and the other two 'boys'.

CBRH chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Very enjoyable chapter!
ScarlettInk chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
This is a great story.I hope you keep writing.
JerseyBella chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
This is such a great story. I've always been curious about when Alice and Jasper met the Cullens and its so cool to see what you've done with it. I hope there'll be more. Wonderful work!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
oh...cute storyness! good job!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
AH - *sque*! That was brilliant! I've read a few versions of Alice and Jasper's arrival, but that definitely takes the cake - it was perfect. lols, Alice is so cute! I hope I'm right in assuming that you're continuing the story... gah I can't wait.
evendoe chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I read this on ramblingsandthoughts, and I loved it!

I think it's really well written, as always, but there's one thing that's bugging me a little bit.

Where's the reaction to Jasper's battle scars?

I think I heard Stephenie Meyer say in an interview or something that the first thing a vampire sees when they see Jasper is "a vampire who has obviously been in a lot of vampires fights, and SURVIVED" and I think something about that being threatening and scary.

I'm 90% sure it was something like that.

But, yes, very funny, and cute, and good!
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Thank you, Eowyn, thank you! I've been trying to picture Alicec and Jasper's arrival for ages now...and you've already gotten it on the internet - a perfect transciription of what probably happened. Everything is just so flawless and everyone is in character to a point where I can't imagine Stephenie's version being any different.
JustJo94 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I have to say that I have read many of your stories and have enjoyed them all. I read this first chapter with a smile on my face during the entire time. I can't wait to see what the others' reactions will be.

blackolives10 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh. I can't wait to see what's for Edward and Emmett!
jashaw chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Loved it can't wait for more!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
wow! keep going! i love it, as usual... mind if add this one to my community? sorry i didn't ask permission for the others.
Angel Ren chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Haha! I loved it on R&T, and I love it here. It's just such a fabulous story, (like all of yours are) and I'm looking forward to the next chapter with Edward. Because you *are* going to write it, right? *Nudge nudge*
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 3/5/2008