Reviews for Totality
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Luckily I was alone reading this as I was laughing out loud. You are amazing, How about the tent scene with Edward and Jacob. I can imagine what you would do with that. Lol
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
So cute and funny
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Love it
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Great ending - meadow and her heart beat. Thanks for sharing Edward's thoughts. You do him so well.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
'couldn't carry a grudge if it was in a sack over her shoulder' nicely put.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Well Edward you haven't given her any real idea of what she does to you, so how can she realize it?
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Why would Edward smell like Jacob, even after hunting? He might have a more woodsy scent that might be similar to Jacob, but that wouldn't be enough of a change.
sonnenblumeues chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Loved it. You're a great writer. :-)
grempler1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I always find Edward's POV more complex than Bella's - whether that is due to her humanity versus his vampiric nature, their age and therefore the difference in their life experience, or a combination of the two factors - his views are just more convaluted and interesting. Again, thank you for the peek into his mind.
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i think i've reviewed this story before, but i forgot, so i'm just going to ask. i'm pretty naive; the water temp. change of color, what do you mean by the 'comment' emmett would make if it went from red to blue?
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just found this story of yours; you're really capturing Edward's character! I look forward to reading more!
Sgordon chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Lovely. Thank you. Going back to read your other work now. Sheryl l
Sgordon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love this.I've read a few of these (EPOV).Need the fix I guess after SM's abandonment, but you've got the style that portrays the depth and intellect behind the character that I've been hoping for. And there are three more to go. Happy day!
midnightafterdark chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This was so well written, great job!
insanemum chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
That was just lovely. And sexy. And hot. Love hearing what goes on in Edwards head. You did a great job :)