Reviews for Totality
RubyDee chapter 1 . 1/27
This chapter of the book has been one of my favorites of the entire series and now your interpretation is one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you so much for doing this in such a beautiful, tasteful way.
Tkg chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
I loved it... Why did you stop? (
SherlockedinStohess chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
God, I love your writing and really do love this series. But now that I've experienced life a little more, since these books came out almost ten years ago, it bugs me so much to see how controlling Edward is. Almost every paragraph says something about him 'allowing her her freedom' and that bugs the crap out of me because that's so wrong, because a man isn't automatically in control of a woman when they are in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I still love this story and all the fanfics I've read about it (particularly yours) but I just can't help but frown whenever I read something about Edward being a controlling boyfriend, like he owns Bella or something.
aniseed flower chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Ohhh poor edward! Thanks for writing. :o)
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Luckily I was alone reading this as I was laughing out loud. You are amazing, How about the tent scene with Edward and Jacob. I can imagine what you would do with that. Lol
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
So cute and funny
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Love it
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Great ending - meadow and her heart beat. Thanks for sharing Edward's thoughts. You do him so well.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
'couldn't carry a grudge if it was in a sack over her shoulder' nicely put.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Well Edward you haven't given her any real idea of what she does to you, so how can she realize it?
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Why would Edward smell like Jacob, even after hunting? He might have a more woodsy scent that might be similar to Jacob, but that wouldn't be enough of a change.
sonnenblumeues chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Loved it. You're a great writer. :-)
grempler1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I always find Edward's POV more complex than Bella's - whether that is due to her humanity versus his vampiric nature, their age and therefore the difference in their life experience, or a combination of the two factors - his views are just more convaluted and interesting. Again, thank you for the peek into his mind.
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i think i've reviewed this story before, but i forgot, so i'm just going to ask. i'm pretty naive; the water temp. change of color, what do you mean by the 'comment' emmett would make if it went from red to blue?
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just found this story of yours; you're really capturing Edward's character! I look forward to reading more!