Reviews for Totality
DreamingLillies chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
but you are going to write more right? right? please say yes! Your edward, is great! I can so see Edward really going through the exact thoughts you've written. So please continue, or i'm afriad i'm cry.

Love,

Jenna
DreamingLillies chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
W-O-W!

That was amazing! I think that SM would be proud! That was so great! It was so...i dunno. Just perfect! It was erm...entertaining but not vulgar! Just briliant!

-Jenna
unicornhime chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wow, that was fabulous! You have Edward down so perfectly, I love it. Love it love it love it.
Tigress5cubs chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
This was always one of my favorite scenes from Eclipse, and to now get to read it from Edward's perspective - wow. Thank you. I am only half-way through your postings, but I am loving it. Seriously - do you have Edward tied up in your basement? How are you channeling him? It's like you are really inside his head! It's amazing. Truly. Amazing.
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I read it, like you said I maybe should... haha!

Spontanious Combustion. Nice.

That's funny.

Truly it is.

*Myia
Aldara Gaea chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Again - exquisite. You really nailed Edward's character for me. Can I make a request? I'd LOVE it if you could write 'Compromise' from Edward's point of view... I think you'd do a fantastic job!
TwilightAddict40 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
You are such a beautiful writer! You have Edward down to a tee.
dlhk chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
wow! I loved every second of that. Great job... you are amazingly descriptive and word things perfectly. Thanks.
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
wow... so Hot! I'm getting a bit flustered over here. :)
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ooh, great job capturing Edward's emotions and thoughts. I loved it and can't wait for more.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This is the first time I have seen someone even attempt this scene. You handled it so well that I doubt I will read another should I happen to run accross it. Absolutely wonderful.
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
okay you've won. that's worth being in my favorites. ;)
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh wow. i really loved it. might add it to my favourites after reading more. great. really.
hula hips chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Awesome!
Angeliss chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
It's OVER? That makes me so sad... I wish that this fic could go on forever... But sadly, all things come to an end, right? Sigh. I'll miss it! And this chapter was lovely. I am so glad that you decided to do this section... And the info about Tanya was pretty nice, too...
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »