Reviews for Totality
DreamingLillies chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
but you are going to write more right? right? please say yes! Your edward, is great! I can so see Edward really going through the exact thoughts you've written. So please continue, or i'm afriad i'm cry.

Love,

Jenna
DreamingLillies chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
W-O-W!

That was amazing! I think that SM would be proud! That was so great! It was so...i dunno. Just perfect! It was erm...entertaining but not vulgar! Just briliant!

-Jenna
unicornhime chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Wow, that was fabulous! You have Edward down so perfectly, I love it. Love it love it love it.
Tigress5cubs chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
This was always one of my favorite scenes from Eclipse, and to now get to read it from Edward's perspective - wow. Thank you. I am only half-way through your postings, but I am loving it. Seriously - do you have Edward tied up in your basement? How are you channeling him? It's like you are really inside his head! It's amazing. Truly. Amazing.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I read it, like you said I maybe should... haha!

Spontanious Combustion. Nice.

That's funny.

Truly it is.

*Myia
Aldara Gaea chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Again - exquisite. You really nailed Edward's character for me. Can I make a request? I'd LOVE it if you could write 'Compromise' from Edward's point of view... I think you'd do a fantastic job!
TwilightAddict40 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
You are such a beautiful writer! You have Edward down to a tee.
dlhk chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
wow! I loved every second of that. Great job... you are amazingly descriptive and word things perfectly. Thanks.
dlhk chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
wow... so Hot! I'm getting a bit flustered over here. :)
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ooh, great job capturing Edward's emotions and thoughts. I loved it and can't wait for more.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This is the first time I have seen someone even attempt this scene. You handled it so well that I doubt I will read another should I happen to run accross it. Absolutely wonderful.
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
okay you've won. that's worth being in my favorites. ;)
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh wow. i really loved it. might add it to my favourites after reading more. great. really.
hula hips chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Awesome!
Angeliss chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
It's OVER? That makes me so sad... I wish that this fic could go on forever... But sadly, all things come to an end, right? Sigh. I'll miss it! And this chapter was lovely. I am so glad that you decided to do this section... And the info about Tanya was pretty nice, too...
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »