Reviews for Totality
jashaw chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
It was fun to read Edward squirm! Very good as usual.
Mizra chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
See, many people make out Edward to be this all-virtuous character, when, quite frankly, he is STILL a man. Just hidden under that sparkly skin of his. He's going to have these desires for her, just like Bella has for him.

It's really interesting the way you have written out him constantly battling with not his thirst but his lust. It makes the story a bit more fun and imaginative rather than downright gruesome.
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is great work thus far! I love fictions, like this, that take us into Edward's mind. His is more descriptive and detailed; plus all the trash-talk about Jacob helps.

I bat for Team Edward, in case you were curious.
HHHHHHH7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
ah.

hahaha sorry. can't help myself. this story was WONDERFUL!

please please please write more from edward's point of view! you are absolutely terrific at it! gosh. i loved it. .

now...on to the scene where bella agrees to marry edward? eh? eh?

just kidding. sort of.
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Amazing...I was almost convinced Edward was going to change her right then and there, even though I already knew the ending. :)
Lovebugs chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
That was great. Thank you.
iamtabby chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
As always a great chapter. I hope that you have time to write more again. You are such a great writer and always have Edward down perfectly.

Good luck in future writings.

Sherrie
Joanne Maria chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
OMG... bite the b-h already!
Joanne Maria chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
You have a very good sense when it comes to Edward's POV. I can so see this happening.
Joanne Maria chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Yes..it is definatly getting hot in here...
LindaRoo chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
THE END? That's the the the end? NO NO NO NO NO! MUST HAVE MORE!
Joanne Maria chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Blondie, I think this is really, really good. It is cute and lovely, just right. Edward in the shower...Um. When TM's open on monday I must remember to adDRESS this
BellaTonks chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was amazing ... I love it.
Treewriter chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
aww... :)
Cullenista chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Edward's emotions and thoughts were entirely appropriate here. My favorite line: "Ah, Bella, back to the temptress…"

I love that Edward sees her that way although Bella doesn't see herself like that. Great portrayals all the way round.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »