Reviews for Totality
LindaRoo chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
THE END? That's the the the end? NO NO NO NO NO! MUST HAVE MORE!
Joanne Maria chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Blondie, I think this is really, really good. It is cute and lovely, just right. Edward in the shower...Um. When TM's open on monday I must remember to adDRESS this
BellaTonks chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was amazing ... I love it.
Treewriter chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
aww... :)
Cullenista chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Edward's emotions and thoughts were entirely appropriate here. My favorite line: "Ah, Bella, back to the temptress…"

I love that Edward sees her that way although Bella doesn't see herself like that. Great portrayals all the way round.
Cullenista chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I love stuff like this; the intimate scenes Stephenie leaves out. This one, like Goldilocks says, was JUST RIGHT. Felt like I was right in the room with them, eavesdropping. Really fun!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. You write Edward so well. I wanted to offer some constructive criticism but I couldn't find anything to call out. Great job.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was excellent! Very very well done.
Rose Philosopher chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
"There was no way I would act on such vicious thoughts."

I really like your writing, but this sentence breaks the pattern. You write very formally, very professionally. It's extremely good, but the "No way" is sort of a shock of slang in the middle, know what i mean? i'd change it to "Under no circumstance" or something like that.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I love the way you ended the story, but, alas, I'm sad that it is over. I'll look for more of your stories! :)
jendanmeg chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Loved it!
lisadianemill chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I really liked it. Can't wait to read more.
nielanut chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
so so good as always!
Skychaser chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was adorably sweet. You write Edward's point of view very, very well. More than that, just your writing in general is very good. I really liked this story, even if it was just a "remake" of a book scene, it was extremely well done.

Congrats!

And if you decide to continue, happy writing!

Sky
Sh.C chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was seriously incredible ... so sweet and very fitting to Edward's character, I think. Awesome job :)
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »