Reviews for Totality
Cullenista chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I love stuff like this; the intimate scenes Stephenie leaves out. This one, like Goldilocks says, was JUST RIGHT. Felt like I was right in the room with them, eavesdropping. Really fun!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wow. You write Edward so well. I wanted to offer some constructive criticism but I couldn't find anything to call out. Great job.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was excellent! Very very well done.
Rose Philosopher chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
"There was no way I would act on such vicious thoughts."

I really like your writing, but this sentence breaks the pattern. You write very formally, very professionally. It's extremely good, but the "No way" is sort of a shock of slang in the middle, know what i mean? i'd change it to "Under no circumstance" or something like that.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I love the way you ended the story, but, alas, I'm sad that it is over. I'll look for more of your stories! :)
jendanmeg chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Loved it!
lisadianemill chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I really liked it. Can't wait to read more.
nielanut chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
so so good as always!
Skychaser chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was adorably sweet. You write Edward's point of view very, very well. More than that, just your writing in general is very good. I really liked this story, even if it was just a "remake" of a book scene, it was extremely well done.

Congrats!

And if you decide to continue, happy writing!

Sky
Sh.C chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
That was seriously incredible ... so sweet and very fitting to Edward's character, I think. Awesome job :)
Ava Sinclair chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Thank you for taking the time to write this last chapter! I love the intensity you give Edward's internal dialogue-it gives me so much more insight into his character. This is so well written that it seems like it could have come right out of Midnight Sun. My only complaint is that it was too short. :D Hope to read more from you soon.

Ava (Renaissance at TM)
edPod chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Ah... Your choice of words fits perfectly into Edward's POV. Honestly, I don't think anyone else is as capable as you to remain IC so well. You kept everything at a good and steady pace.
thedownbeat chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
You did great on this! Thanks for writing!
oO-Alice-Cullen-Oo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
lolz

edward was thinking dirty thoughts _

this is cute! i love it!

-Alice C.
Angeliss chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Aww... I really do love this fic... You understand what Edward's thinking and feeling so well...

And you have a stamp of approval from this Jacob-lover. Or at least, from Switzerland. I dare say that if you wrote something from Jacob's POV, that Jacob would be thinking the same kinds of things about Edward, so it's all good.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »