Reviews for Totality
Ava Sinclair chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Thank you for taking the time to write this last chapter! I love the intensity you give Edward's internal dialogue-it gives me so much more insight into his character. This is so well written that it seems like it could have come right out of Midnight Sun. My only complaint is that it was too short. :D Hope to read more from you soon.

Ava (Renaissance at TM)
edPod chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Ah... Your choice of words fits perfectly into Edward's POV. Honestly, I don't think anyone else is as capable as you to remain IC so well. You kept everything at a good and steady pace.
lumierelove chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
You did great on this! Thanks for writing!
oO-Alice-Cullen-Oo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
lolz

edward was thinking dirty thoughts _

this is cute! i love it!

-Alice C.
Angeliss chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Aww... I really do love this fic... You understand what Edward's thinking and feeling so well...

And you have a stamp of approval from this Jacob-lover. Or at least, from Switzerland. I dare say that if you wrote something from Jacob's POV, that Jacob would be thinking the same kinds of things about Edward, so it's all good.
bethann2103 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
YOu are a genious! I swear you must have Edward in a jar somewhere telling you his story :0)
sugarstick.400 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Another amazing story! You are incredible! Can't wait for part 4! Please post it soon! :-}
Lovebugs chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
That was fun to read. Thanks
saram05 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Nice chapter - you seem to have Edward's character spot-on! Looking forward to part 4...
Apeuree A Etre Seul chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Love this! I always love a jelous Edward.
BellaTonks chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Oh, Oh, Oh please tell me you are going to do the next scene after? This is really good ... I am enjoying it very much. Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
LindaRoo chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
You write Edward SO SO SO well. The contrast between this and First Light is like comparing Vampires to Sugarplum fairies. First Light was delightful, but everything felt so perfect, so pretty, so safe (well...except for the head in the bag...which I loved, but that's another story). This feels so...TENSE. I love the voice you've given Edward. Everything hangs on the edge of a knife. If he strays from his plan "but a little, all will be lost, to the ruin of all." (I have a feeling that we watch all the same movies, so you know that one).

I especially loved his little imagining of Billy crying over Jake's grave.

All in all, this was amazing. I'm going to go back and read it again. Right now.
MarcyJ chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Wohoo! This was expertly written (as always!)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I love how you write Edward's perspective. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lumierelove chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This chapter expresses tht internal Battle Edward feels throughout Twilight. You did an excellent job of expressing it.

- Image.