Reviews for Totality
Apeuree A Etre Seul chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Love this! I always love a jelous Edward.
BellaTonks chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Oh, Oh, Oh please tell me you are going to do the next scene after? This is really good ... I am enjoying it very much. Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
LindaRoo chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
You write Edward SO SO SO well. The contrast between this and First Light is like comparing Vampires to Sugarplum fairies. First Light was delightful, but everything felt so perfect, so pretty, so safe (well...except for the head in the bag...which I loved, but that's another story). This feels so...TENSE. I love the voice you've given Edward. Everything hangs on the edge of a knife. If he strays from his plan "but a little, all will be lost, to the ruin of all." (I have a feeling that we watch all the same movies, so you know that one).

I especially loved his little imagining of Billy crying over Jake's grave.

All in all, this was amazing. I'm going to go back and read it again. Right now.
MarcyJ chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Wohoo! This was expertly written (as always!)

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I love how you write Edward's perspective. I can't wait for the next chapter!
thedownbeat chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This chapter expresses tht internal Battle Edward feels throughout Twilight. You did an excellent job of expressing it.

- Image.
iamtabby chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This is not my favourite chapter in this series but it is still very good. You have Edward down pat, as always. Keep it coming.
Kuro Garyuu chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This is so good! I love hearing Edward's side of this! I really want you to update son! I want to hear the next part-about Denali and Tanya! Update soon please!
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is the first time I have read this scene in EPOV. You did an awesome job, can't wait to read more.
selinnium chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I always forget that Edward is OLD! I still think of his jealousy as something shallow and petty. But when I think about further, his jealousy probably IS something different. Thanks!

Peace,

Selena
Treewriter chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
loved it!
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I love how you don't go overboard, like saying "My Bella" and "My angel" and "Oh, how could I ever possibly live without you?" over and over. And over. You do a good job of explaining Edward's love in a less Fan-girl obsessivness. Great job!
Auphora66 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Please write more! ToT
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wowzers...Very very nice. Amazing, even.
GOLD fish 945 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Ah, I like. ] I didn't comment last chapter, I thinks, but I like it! D If it's not done, update soon! If it is done, GOOD JOB.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »