Reviews for Totality
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I love how you don't go overboard, like saying "My Bella" and "My angel" and "Oh, how could I ever possibly live without you?" over and over. And over. You do a good job of explaining Edward's love in a less Fan-girl obsessivness. Great job!
Auphora66 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Please write more! ToT
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wowzers...Very very nice. Amazing, even.
GOLD fish 945 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Ah, I like. ] I didn't comment last chapter, I thinks, but I like it! D If it's not done, update soon! If it is done, GOOD JOB.
nielanut chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
You so get Edward! This is so good, like all of your stuff! :)
newfoundlove chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Another great installment from EPOV. You really have him down!
Angeliss chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
You are very good at writing from Edward's perspective. I love his inner arguments... I also have the feeling that hearing Twilight from Edward's perspective would be so much more intense than hearing it from Bella's...

That's really off-topic. Back to my review.

I think my favorite parts were his mental side notes to the conversation. "“Protecting you from combustion,” Mine, I thought." Beautiful.
love-edward chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
HEY I loved that, please write more! I cna;t wait to read the rest!
Lovebugs chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
That was a great chapter. You did a very good job on explaining everything. Thanks you
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Yay Robin! That was so steamy...but like you always do when you write steam, you made it sensual without crossing the line into "Too much information." It was beautiful! Intoxicating.
selinnium chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
After reading so many fan fictions, I subconciously assumed that Edward had gained complete self control. Reading yours, I was brought back to reality... or as real as it gets when dealing with a fictional character.

I can't wait for part three!

SandiM chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
This is REALLY good stuff!

I agree with psymom, and wanna print out the pages and tape them into my copy of Eclipse.

Your insights are like frosting on the cake!

jashaw chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
"Her throat was infinitely easier to resist than her kiss."

"Every single point where our bodies touched was steaming as her fire touched my ice."

Oh I love your writing! You are too good! Can't wait for more!
nothingleft chapter 2 . 3/9/2008