Reviews for Totality
iamtabby chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This is not my favourite chapter in this series but it is still very good. You have Edward down pat, as always. Keep it coming.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This is so good! I love hearing Edward's side of this! I really want you to update son! I want to hear the next part-about Denali and Tanya! Update soon please!
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is the first time I have read this scene in EPOV. You did an awesome job, can't wait to read more.
selinnium chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I always forget that Edward is OLD! I still think of his jealousy as something shallow and petty. But when I think about further, his jealousy probably IS something different. Thanks!

Peace,

Selena
Treewriter chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
loved it!
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I love how you don't go overboard, like saying "My Bella" and "My angel" and "Oh, how could I ever possibly live without you?" over and over. And over. You do a good job of explaining Edward's love in a less Fan-girl obsessivness. Great job!
Auphora66 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Please write more! ToT
TheBestForksAren'tTheShinyOnes chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wowzers...Very very nice. Amazing, even.
GOLD fish 945 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Ah, I like. ] I didn't comment last chapter, I thinks, but I like it! D If it's not done, update soon! If it is done, GOOD JOB.
nielanut chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
You so get Edward! This is so good, like all of your stuff! :)
newfoundlove chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Another great installment from EPOV. You really have him down!
Angeliss chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
You are very good at writing from Edward's perspective. I love his inner arguments... I also have the feeling that hearing Twilight from Edward's perspective would be so much more intense than hearing it from Bella's...

That's really off-topic. Back to my review.

I think my favorite parts were his mental side notes to the conversation. "“Protecting you from combustion,” Mine, I thought." Beautiful.
love-edward chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
HEY I loved that, please write more! I cna;t wait to read the rest!
Lovebugs chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
That was a great chapter. You did a very good job on explaining everything. Thanks you
LindaRoo chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Yay Robin! That was so steamy...but like you always do when you write steam, you made it sensual without crossing the line into "Too much information." It was beautiful! Intoxicating.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »