Reviews for Totality
psymom chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
The best part of the book made even better now by blondie. Thank you for this. I think I'll just print it out and tape it into my copy of Eclipse.

*HUGS*
Eyes.To.The.Sun chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I absolutely loved it!

It's great to see someone do something in Edward's POV, and have it seem reasonably within his character and personality. :)

I can't wait to see more!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Firstly, I can't believe you copied all the words down form the book! Kudos for that! Second, I LOVE it! I love seeing Edward's side of situations. It makes it easier to understand him better! Update soon please!
thedownbeat chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
You made a good point in noting that Edward has to cntrol his deisres not just this bloodlust.
Treewriter chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
I absolutely LOVE this! please, please, PLEASE keep writing! you write out Edward's thoughts so well. it's maybe the one BxE that i've enjoyed so far. Maybe that's because it really happened, I don't know. but please continue.
saram05 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Well done again...your Edward is so believable! I love all of your stories! Keep 'em coming!
iamtabby chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Seriously, I do not know how you do it. I am going to be serious here, are you Stephenie Meyer?
MarcyJ chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
*cheers* Absolutely fantastic! I seem to be saying the same thing in every review I leave you...but I can't help it. I DO love how you capture Edward!

Love it, love it!
edPod chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Yes... Your version of Edward's POV is so authentic that I'm inarticulate... Although I can manage a few words to speak my opinion, not that many cares.

You're still staying very in character and very…smooth. That's the only word I can think of to use. What I mean is that you didn't rush anything, and you were well-balanced on intense emotions. You didn't have Edward over-do the passion or think like a pervert. I've seen that done one too many times.
bethann2103 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
AH! God I wish Stephenie would do all of the books from. the very YUMMY, Edward point of view! TM's rock thanks for the chapter, now excuse me while I go... read ;0)
twilightened chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Love it. Wish it were longer. I cannot resist being in Edward's head. Thanks, post more soon!
the world is mine chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
i have been trying and failing to find the scene where ed kills vicky in eds pov and i would love it if u could write it
Angeliss chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
What did I think? I loved it! But then, you have an amazing sense of the characters, and you are a talented author, so it isn't that surprising. Poor Edward... He always has to make things harder for himself, doesn't he?
liveandlove19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hey,

Got to say, this was the first story I've read in a while and I was not dissapointed. Keep up the great work!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I'm finally reading your fics

Since they're the TM's favorite picks

By all means

Write more shower scenes!

Oogling naked Edward makes fangirls tick!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »