Reviews for Totality
twilightened chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Love it. Wish it were longer. I cannot resist being in Edward's head. Thanks, post more soon!
the world is mine chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
i have been trying and failing to find the scene where ed kills vicky in eds pov and i would love it if u could write it
Angeliss chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
What did I think? I loved it! But then, you have an amazing sense of the characters, and you are a talented author, so it isn't that surprising. Poor Edward... He always has to make things harder for himself, doesn't he?
liveandlove19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hey,

Got to say, this was the first story I've read in a while and I was not dissapointed. Keep up the great work!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I'm finally reading your fics

Since they're the TM's favorite picks

By all means

Write more shower scenes!

Oogling naked Edward makes fangirls tick!
newfoundlove chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I saw a link to this story on TMs. I really like it so far - I love stories from EPOV and you portrayed his personality perfectly. I hope you keep it up!
twilightened chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love it, Love it! I love being in Edward's mind. More, more, more, please.
tracie1012 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice Blondie :) You wrote Edward wonderfully :D Can't wait to read more.

tracie1976
xolj77xo chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
you did such a good job with this! i love it!

update soon!
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
loved it! you have a feel for inside edward's head.
nielanut chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I can't wait for you to update. I love the way you write!
edPod chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Right, I take back my previous review about Edward's jealousy. He does tend to get...overprotective. (Does that even begin to cover it?) Well, now that I have reread this chapter with a sharper eye, I can begin to babble on and on.

Your use of words in this was impressive. The way you wrote made it sound very much like Edward is the one doing the talking. And you very clearly expressed his feelings. What struck me as rather amusing was how much the last line made Edward sound like Smeago (Gollum) from Lord of the Rings. "My precious!"
Joyful-Sound chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Yay ] A good, non AU Twilight story!

Needless to say, I'm thrilled. It was very good You got into Edward's head and made it sound so very believable. I'll be on the lookout for more chapters!
iamtabby chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it. I can actually see it happening. Good story, as always.
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008