Reviews for Totality
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
loved it! you have a feel for inside edward's head.
nielanut chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I can't wait for you to update. I love the way you write!
edPod chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Right, I take back my previous review about Edward's jealousy. He does tend to get...overprotective. (Does that even begin to cover it?) Well, now that I have reread this chapter with a sharper eye, I can begin to babble on and on.

Your use of words in this was impressive. The way you wrote made it sound very much like Edward is the one doing the talking. And you very clearly expressed his feelings. What struck me as rather amusing was how much the last line made Edward sound like Smeago (Gollum) from Lord of the Rings. "My precious!"
Joyful-Sound chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Yay ] A good, non AU Twilight story!

Needless to say, I'm thrilled. It was very good You got into Edward's head and made it sound so very believable. I'll be on the lookout for more chapters!
iamtabby chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it. I can actually see it happening. Good story, as always.
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
POST MORE NOW!
Twinkling chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love this! I really, really hope you keep going with it! I'll be watching. :)
Skychaser chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I LOVE this! It is amazing. Honestly this is probably one of the best written Twilight fics I've ever read. I was just burning up inside with Edward's emotion; it made me heartbroken and pining right along with him. You certainly have no problem pulling in your audience. I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Seeing one of my favorite sections in Eclipse from Edward's pov is awesome. I hope you can update soon!

Happy Writing!

Sky
jendanmeg chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love, love, loved it!
im-your-nightmare chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
fantastic! it's probably one of the best stories i've read from Edward POV. Well done, can't wait for more!
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is really good ... I like it a lot. Keep writing
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like. Very good, though a little overdramatized. Although I suppose that isn't completely your fault - Edward is a very dramatic dude. Haha.

It's good, I'm keeping an eye out for the rest of the story.

Btw - Thanks, because I'm really getting sick of the shitty fanfics in this fandom... Sometimes I wish you had to pass a test to write on here. But then I worry that I might not pass it. XD

Update soon. ]
BiteMe1918 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Beautiful. Cant wait for the next chapter!
maxPod chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Edward's raging jealousy was uncalled for, but it was satisfying in a way. So, good job, Blondie.
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is fantastic! I saw your post over at TM's and decided to check out this story, I love how you have captured Edward's hatred of Jacob that we really don't get to see in Eclipse. Very well done, can't wait for the rest!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »