Reviews for Totality
Twinkling chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love this! I really, really hope you keep going with it! I'll be watching. :)
Skychaser chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I LOVE this! It is amazing. Honestly this is probably one of the best written Twilight fics I've ever read. I was just burning up inside with Edward's emotion; it made me heartbroken and pining right along with him. You certainly have no problem pulling in your audience. I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Seeing one of my favorite sections in Eclipse from Edward's pov is awesome. I hope you can update soon!

Happy Writing!

Sky
jendanmeg chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love, love, loved it!
im-your-nightmare chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
fantastic! it's probably one of the best stories i've read from Edward POV. Well done, can't wait for more!
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is really good ... I like it a lot. Keep writing
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like. Very good, though a little overdramatized. Although I suppose that isn't completely your fault - Edward is a very dramatic dude. Haha.

It's good, I'm keeping an eye out for the rest of the story.

Btw - Thanks, because I'm really getting sick of the shitty fanfics in this fandom... Sometimes I wish you had to pass a test to write on here. But then I worry that I might not pass it. XD

Update soon. ]
BiteMe1918 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Beautiful. Cant wait for the next chapter!
maxPod chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Edward's raging jealousy was uncalled for, but it was satisfying in a way. So, good job, Blondie.
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is fantastic! I saw your post over at TM's and decided to check out this story, I love how you have captured Edward's hatred of Jacob that we really don't get to see in Eclipse. Very well done, can't wait for the rest!
just.Shelly chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Beautiful! I have been reading lots of fan-fic recently and yours are my favorite. I have to say that this is the best thing I have read from Edwards POV. Very believable and more true to his character than anything I have read not done by Stephenie herself.
psymom chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Brilliant insight into Edward's mind, as always. You always capture his balance between light and dark so well. Great work!
saram05 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very nice - can't wait for more! Your Edward is just how I picture him - quite brooding...love it!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Brilliance. Pure brilliance. I love these snapshots from Edward's POV. The way you capture his thoughts and turns of phrase makes me wonder at how you can see as clearly into his mind as he sees into others.

Fantastic job!
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was really good. Thank you!
Heart.and.Empire chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
heyy! i really REALLY like this story! i cant wait to read more of your stuff *sigh

-Check out my stuff specially my new story (Devestated Devotion) and tell me what u think! :)

xox Becca