Reviews for Totality
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Why would Edward smell like Jacob, even after hunting? He might have a more woodsy scent that might be similar to Jacob, but that wouldn't be enough of a change.
sonnenblumeues chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Loved it. You're a great writer. :-)
grempler1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I always find Edward's POV more complex than Bella's - whether that is due to her humanity versus his vampiric nature, their age and therefore the difference in their life experience, or a combination of the two factors - his views are just more convaluted and interesting. Again, thank you for the peek into his mind.
azyungalah chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i think i've reviewed this story before, but i forgot, so i'm just going to ask. i'm pretty naive; the water temp. change of color, what do you mean by the 'comment' emmett would make if it went from red to blue?
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I just found this story of yours; you're really capturing Edward's character! I look forward to reading more!
Sgordon chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Lovely. Thank you. Going back to read your other work now. Sheryl l
Sgordon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Love this.I've read a few of these (EPOV).Need the fix I guess after SM's abandonment, but you've got the style that portrays the depth and intellect behind the character that I've been hoping for. And there are three more to go. Happy day!
midnightafterdark chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This was so well written, great job!
insanemum chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
That was just lovely. And sexy. And hot. Love hearing what goes on in Edwards head. You did a great job :)
sept13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I had read this some time ago and was glad I could find it again. Very sweet, very sexy, very Edward.
CassandraLowery chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Wonderful! So well-written and very true to Stephenie's original vision and characters. An absolutely delight to read!
sunflowr chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Another great EPOV! Captivating! Please write more.
mousy38 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
good chapter. I can really see Edward saying this words and thinking these thoughts. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SamMomo chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I like the way you picture Edward's point of view. Many thanks for sharing it.
Amethystars chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
I love getting inside Edward's head. He thinks so much, and you show that really well without ever once straying near boring. And it's hilarious to hear him thinking about Jacob. Just priceless.
285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »