Reviews for Totality
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Okay, out of curiosity, who is the actor that Rosalie's secretly obsessed with? I know, of all the things I could ask about, that's it, right? And does it or does it not have to do with Edward's wanting to dye all her clothes green? I felt like I should've guessed the joke, but didn't!

Anyway, I just loved these chapters. I know I said so before, but I'll say it again. You are a great writer, and you write Edward perfectly. I guess I'm so impressed because I've read many, many fics and many, many versions of Edward, and while I enjoy him no matter what, it's hard sometimes to read things in his viewpoint when they're just not right. You know, a word here, a prhase there-heck, sometimes the whole thing just isn't HIM. I spend way too much time thinking about how he would've said it or that he wouldn't have said it that way, and it distracts me from the story and makes it much less enjoyable to read. Your writing, however, is flawless. I can fully immerse myself in Edward and enjoy every word. So, thank you again. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I continue to be absolutely amazed at how you manage to interject Edward's feelings so perfectly into the words of the book. There's not one single false note. In fact, there are some things you wrote that fit so much better with him than I even imagined when I read the book. I mean, as you read her thoughts, you automatically imagine what he must be thinking, or what SHE thinks he's thinking, but what you've written is-well, it's exactly perfect. I don't know how else to say it. You wrote his thoughts exactly right. I'm in awe of your talent. Thank you so much for writing this.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I can't even tell you how much I love this. It's filling all the holes the books left. Oh how I hope you've done the same with Breaking Dawn. If we could see Edward's view of the honeymoon, I'd be one very happy camper!

Off to read more.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Okay, why wasn't THIS in the books? I've always thought that the books would've been even better if they'd included Edward's viewpoint, too. Of course, then they would've been four times as long, but still, his viewpoint is so much more interesting. I love Bella, but I adore Edward, and you wrote this absolutely perfectly. You gave us such a window into what he must have been thinking at that time-the guilt for causing everything, the fear he had for Bella, his hatred of Jacob's involvement in her life, even though he knew it was as a result of his own actions, and the shame of wanting her physically. The books never really talked about his lust for her in so many words (until they were married), but I totally believe he felt that way early on. I mean, how could he not? I think it was probably as hard for him to resist her in that way as it was to resist her blood.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more. In fact, the next time I read Eclipse, I plan to read these chapters right along with it. They add so much to the story. Thanks for doing Edward such justice.

Flabbergaster chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha I remember this part in the book. That was really good, I remember thinking when I read the book I was like "WHAT IS HE DOING LOL?"
Flabbergaster chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was good! I had to actually go back and read the pages you were talking about though. When I finally got my hands on Eclipse I read through it like lightning because I was too excited to read it. I hardly remember it. THIS is great though, I love reading Edward's thoughts, even if they're made up 3 It's great :D
hollywood678 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
simply brilliant
hollywood678 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
you write edward perfectly
mridz chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
edward and tanya huh!...still i love it wen its from ed's point of view..:)
tite-lilith chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
AMAZING! I love the jealousy of Bella lol
tite-lilith chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I love it!

I can't believe people from Team Jacob are upset about Edward reaction, I mean, It's all true LOL Ok right I am team Edward but still I don't understand lol
tite-lilith chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I love Edward!

I agree with him about Jacob lol
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I Love it!

I am fond of POV Edward! They are my favorite!

Thank you!
TheSswede chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i just love your stories when you write chapters from edwards pov, from the books :)
Nisa Cullen chapter 4 . 2/14/2010