Reviews for Totality
LKLB chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
wow that was really good! your such a good writer! i love it! do more!
southeast chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Awesome! It fits so well into the story. You are a great writer!
Xylem chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
"I could slip".
Xylem chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Freshly showered. Hawt. Horny. Edward. Rules my world.
Xylem chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
What do I think, you ask?

I want to change the timeline continuum so that SM doesn't become a Mormon and Bella can indeed find Edward in the shower. That's what I think. Other than that, your writing is flawless...and of course you know I'll buy your first book even if it's about dust mites on Mars. Going back for more.
4everhis91 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
EPOV ROCKS!
4everhis91 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
That painful... responsibility sucks
4everhis91 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Being edwards hostage is a dream come true :)
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love epov ... MORE PLEASE :)
baynewen chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
GREAT, Love it! Edward is my favourite character and you have maintained his integrity 100%!

I love the insight you gave him and showed just how mature he can be, including his decision to hide his jealousy from Bella.

This definitely gives him points in the Jake/Edward conflict! Edward really does know how the game is played. Plus his love for Bella goes beyond self gratification and though I know you are Team Switzerland you did Team Edward reads proud!
magnolia-bunny chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
this was incredibly well-written. you've done a spectacular job with capturing edward. seeing him only through bella's eyes in the series made it hard to believe he was bad, when all she saw was good, and it's easy to forget that he's not as 'perfect' as she considered him, or that she is so much more beautiful than she gives herself credit for. Awesome job!
Joie Cullen chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Holy crap I thought I was going to PASS out from this one...Why not ME! LOL!
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
OK...this was amazing! I can't stop reading your work! I'm addicted!
Twilighter1781 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
again, this is amazing. You write Edward so well. Loved it!
Twilighter1781 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
You write Edward so perfectly.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »