Reviews for Totality
lgmrkm chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Poor Edward, there are just some things that all men have in common lol jkz It was great :)
lgmrkm chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great! You always seem to capture Edward perfectly! Koodos to you :P
TeamMidnightSun chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Now that was a great read. My goodness bella is so funny. id be the same way though. not even going to lie. i had no idea those things happened. edwards mind is so fascinating. i cant get enough of it. i wish i could get ALL of his reactions. especially to their wedding night but i doubt anyone could sum that one up. my goodness! anyway this was the greatest wrap up, i am so happy have this to look back on and read when ever i want. your amazing.
TeamMidnightSun chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
My goodness i love Edward. He is so strong; his will is relentless. I know he doesnt see it but he is freaking amazing. i know it takes great strength not to kill Bella, Even Aro cant understand it. Yes Carlisle had the great power of compassion but hes never tried to be physical with a human at all; they are both greag in strenth but in differen areas. Carlisle could never do what Edward does with Bella but Edward could never do what Carslile does with his patients. Man! The irony. Anyway i just fell in love with Edward more with this chapter. I understand his jealousy and i commend it because if he didnt worry about Jacob at all he would be a stupid fool but he fights both fair and bellow the belt. He just wants whats best for Bella. And in my eyes Bella will always be whats best for him and vise versa. LOVED IT!
TeamMidnightSun chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Now this was the part I couldnt wait for. I LOVED IT! so what i thought he would be thinking. its okay; i love jacob and edward alike so im not bias either way. but this was perfect. so grateful you wrote this. it was better then i imagined honestly. i didnt think it was that bad for edward but now i can see how hard it possibly really is for him. BRAVO! seriously. i felt the sexual tension thats for sure.
pandapig7 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
its amazing but its definatly not ur best work but wonderful job and keep up the good work
kim phuong chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Thanks for writting this. Hope you keep going on. I am on your team as well.
sylvernight chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I think my reviews of your work are pointless because I pretty much say the same thing every time. You really have the EPOV down pat, and this only makes me wish that SM would finish Midnight Sun and then write the rest of the series from EPOV also...
Cynthia35 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Love every word. It goes right to my soul. Thank you so much!

Kisses from Argentina.

Cynthia.
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You love our reviews, and I love your story! :)
jessie102 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
That was enjoyable :)
twlightfanatic72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
it's me again! Loved it! But i was wondering...you said that this is the Newest additoin to Totality, where are the older ones. Would very much like to read em, but i can't find em. Anything in Edwards POV and closely related to Steph. version is a must read.
MakeItTrue chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Beautiful!

I adore it!
MakeItTrue chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I really loved this chapter :)

It was funny, seductive, excited and yet, close to the book!

good job!
Rakusa chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I think you should write a fic about just after Jacob kisses her and she breaks her hand... or when she tried to cut him... that'd be funny in EPOV!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »