Reviews for Totality
TeamMidnightSun chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Now this was the part I couldnt wait for. I LOVED IT! so what i thought he would be thinking. its okay; i love jacob and edward alike so im not bias either way. but this was perfect. so grateful you wrote this. it was better then i imagined honestly. i didnt think it was that bad for edward but now i can see how hard it possibly really is for him. BRAVO! seriously. i felt the sexual tension thats for sure.
pandapig7 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
its amazing but its definatly not ur best work but wonderful job and keep up the good work
kim phuong chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Thanks for writting this. Hope you keep going on. I am on your team as well.
sylvernight chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I think my reviews of your work are pointless because I pretty much say the same thing every time. You really have the EPOV down pat, and this only makes me wish that SM would finish Midnight Sun and then write the rest of the series from EPOV also...
Cynthia35 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Love every word. It goes right to my soul. Thank you so much!

Kisses from Argentina.

Cynthia.
MoriaAngel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
You love our reviews, and I love your story! :)
jessie102 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
That was enjoyable :)
twlightfanatic72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
it's me again! Loved it! But i was wondering...you said that this is the Newest additoin to Totality, where are the older ones. Would very much like to read em, but i can't find em. Anything in Edwards POV and closely related to Steph. version is a must read.
MakeItTrue chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Beautiful!

I adore it!
MakeItTrue chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I really loved this chapter :)

It was funny, seductive, excited and yet, close to the book!

good job!
Rakusa chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I think you should write a fic about just after Jacob kisses her and she breaks her hand... or when she tried to cut him... that'd be funny in EPOV!
Beannie69 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
WOW!

I just wanted to let you know that I find your writing styles of Edward's 'voice' is right on target with Stephenie Meyer herself. I have read the whole saga, but I prefer Midnight Sun. (Just because I am in love with Edward..LOL)

Looking forward to reading more of your writings!
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I have read many of your stories here and at other fanfic sites and I must say, you are one of the finest writers here and on the other sites as well. You really have a good grasp of fiction and the twilight characters and material as well as a wonderful imagination and on top of all that, know how to put it all down!...Thanks for letting us inside your head!
VampPixyJAK chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
So very good! Absolutely love your version of Edward's thoughts.

I would love to see you write another seen in EPOV. Since I already noticed that you have done compromise in EPOV. The other scene I would love to read is the one where Edward and Jacob have the convo about Bella, or better yet their feelings about the situation involving Bella. Right before the fight. Although it was interesting in BPOV, it would be so much better in Edwards...that way we see what the thoughts are behind the answers, not to mention all the other things that Jacob was thinking...

But included in this I would love to hear the thoughts behind the Top 10 list convo. So if you were to be able to have all of this...that owuld be absolutely wonderful!
VampPixyJAK chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
So like I said just a while ago...love the detail!

You do a wonderful job of the E's thoughts.

PLEASE keep writing in EPOV!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »