Reviews for Totality
Beannie69 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
WOW!

I just wanted to let you know that I find your writing styles of Edward's 'voice' is right on target with Stephenie Meyer herself. I have read the whole saga, but I prefer Midnight Sun. (Just because I am in love with Edward..LOL)

Looking forward to reading more of your writings!
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I have read many of your stories here and at other fanfic sites and I must say, you are one of the finest writers here and on the other sites as well. You really have a good grasp of fiction and the twilight characters and material as well as a wonderful imagination and on top of all that, know how to put it all down!...Thanks for letting us inside your head!
VampPixyJAK chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
So very good! Absolutely love your version of Edward's thoughts.

I would love to see you write another seen in EPOV. Since I already noticed that you have done compromise in EPOV. The other scene I would love to read is the one where Edward and Jacob have the convo about Bella, or better yet their feelings about the situation involving Bella. Right before the fight. Although it was interesting in BPOV, it would be so much better in Edwards...that way we see what the thoughts are behind the answers, not to mention all the other things that Jacob was thinking...

But included in this I would love to hear the thoughts behind the Top 10 list convo. So if you were to be able to have all of this...that owuld be absolutely wonderful!
VampPixyJAK chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
So like I said just a while ago...love the detail!

You do a wonderful job of the E's thoughts.

PLEASE keep writing in EPOV!
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Of course, another great snip of your talent. I really like the way you have written most of your stories.

You are one of the very few authors that gives as much detail as you do. There are so many different stories out there but none have the amount of detail and description that you have given to your chapters.

I really so like it.

What I would love to see from you is post Breaking Dawn. Something in EPOV. Like maybe 5 years later...having to deal with Renesmee getting older...or something. I would love to read something that you were to write post BD.
looneybaloony chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Well you asked me what i think i this is my reply...

I LOVED IT! YOU HAVE A SERIOUS GIFT FOR WRITING!

are you going to be continuing?

thanks for the story!
zarma chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I love Edward POV. Especially when it's well written. Thanks!
Chellie09 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
OME! I love you! You interpret Edward perfectly! I absolutely LOVE these stories!

“Sleep, my Bella, Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love.” - Edward

That is my absolute favorite quote out of all of the books! *swoon* My heart melts every time I read those words! I wish someone would say that to me!

Can I make a suggestion for other stories like this one - continuing with Eclipse in EPOV? There are two scenes that I would absolutely love to see from Edward: the first time that he proposes to Bella in his room; and when Jacob is acting as a space-heater for Bella in the tent, and both Edward and Jacob are talking as Bella is sleeping. I love Bella's POV, but it's also a little annoying when there is an interesting conversation going on around her when she is delirious with sleep. :P

Thank you so much for writing these amazing stories! I can't wait to read the others that you have written too!
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I loved it. all four chapters were excellent
dsolo chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Love this story. You do a great Edward POV.
illereyn chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Wow! You capture Edward very well... I liked how you explored his conflicting emotions - about Jacob especially! Personally, I never thought Edward to be so manipulative, but you've made it very very plausible.

I think I'm going to go through all your stories now...
Thata chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Hi, Blondie!

Once more, your fics are amazing!

This one is so fluffy, and hot... love to read what passes through Edward's mind!

I would be thrilled if you could "share" his POV about Bella's and Jake's 1st kiss, when she punched him...

Hope to read something new from you soon!

Lots of kisses from Brazil!

_
Deebl chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
This is very Keep writing. I'm afraid Edward isn't the only one that needed the cold shower. LOL
starlit skyes chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Ooh! Very cute!

I was reading your other fic, Dark Side of The Moon, and when I came to Edward showering, I thought I'd check this out, as well. :P

I love this! You've absolutely perfected Edward's voice – very verbose, sort of formal, poetic... CUTE.

I love the descriptions of Bella.

And Edward's shower was totally worth it, LOL.

Great job!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
that is so sweet! I really liked this story; you did a great job!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »