Reviews for Totality
jessie102 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
That was enjoyable :)
twlightfanatic72 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
it's me again! Loved it! But i was wondering...you said that this is the Newest additoin to Totality, where are the older ones. Would very much like to read em, but i can't find em. Anything in Edwards POV and closely related to Steph. version is a must read.
MakeItTrue chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Beautiful!

I adore it!
MakeItTrue chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I really loved this chapter :)

It was funny, seductive, excited and yet, close to the book!

good job!
Rakusa chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I think you should write a fic about just after Jacob kisses her and she breaks her hand... or when she tried to cut him... that'd be funny in EPOV!
Beannie69 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
WOW!

I just wanted to let you know that I find your writing styles of Edward's 'voice' is right on target with Stephenie Meyer herself. I have read the whole saga, but I prefer Midnight Sun. (Just because I am in love with Edward..LOL)

Looking forward to reading more of your writings!
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I have read many of your stories here and at other fanfic sites and I must say, you are one of the finest writers here and on the other sites as well. You really have a good grasp of fiction and the twilight characters and material as well as a wonderful imagination and on top of all that, know how to put it all down!...Thanks for letting us inside your head!
VampPixyJAK chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
So very good! Absolutely love your version of Edward's thoughts.

I would love to see you write another seen in EPOV. Since I already noticed that you have done compromise in EPOV. The other scene I would love to read is the one where Edward and Jacob have the convo about Bella, or better yet their feelings about the situation involving Bella. Right before the fight. Although it was interesting in BPOV, it would be so much better in Edwards...that way we see what the thoughts are behind the answers, not to mention all the other things that Jacob was thinking...

But included in this I would love to hear the thoughts behind the Top 10 list convo. So if you were to be able to have all of this...that owuld be absolutely wonderful!
VampPixyJAK chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
So like I said just a while ago...love the detail!

You do a wonderful job of the E's thoughts.

PLEASE keep writing in EPOV!
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Of course, another great snip of your talent. I really like the way you have written most of your stories.

You are one of the very few authors that gives as much detail as you do. There are so many different stories out there but none have the amount of detail and description that you have given to your chapters.

I really so like it.

What I would love to see from you is post Breaking Dawn. Something in EPOV. Like maybe 5 years later...having to deal with Renesmee getting older...or something. I would love to read something that you were to write post BD.
looneybaloony chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Well you asked me what i think i this is my reply...

I LOVED IT! YOU HAVE A SERIOUS GIFT FOR WRITING!

are you going to be continuing?

thanks for the story!
zarma chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I love Edward POV. Especially when it's well written. Thanks!
Chellie09 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
OME! I love you! You interpret Edward perfectly! I absolutely LOVE these stories!

“Sleep, my Bella, Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love.” - Edward

That is my absolute favorite quote out of all of the books! *swoon* My heart melts every time I read those words! I wish someone would say that to me!

Can I make a suggestion for other stories like this one - continuing with Eclipse in EPOV? There are two scenes that I would absolutely love to see from Edward: the first time that he proposes to Bella in his room; and when Jacob is acting as a space-heater for Bella in the tent, and both Edward and Jacob are talking as Bella is sleeping. I love Bella's POV, but it's also a little annoying when there is an interesting conversation going on around her when she is delirious with sleep. :P

Thank you so much for writing these amazing stories! I can't wait to read the others that you have written too!
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
I loved it. all four chapters were excellent
dsolo chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Love this story. You do a great Edward POV.
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »