Reviews for Totality
itidiot chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I so love a jealous Edward!
Sheena30 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Hello! I read alot of Twilight Fan Fic stories and I truly believe that you have caught the true spirit of Edward..Thank you for sharing your stories. I enjoy them :) ~Sheena
bluocean444 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Gotta say I love all the details. The more the better. Anytime Edward thinks of the slightest thing you wrote it down. Its wonderful to be in his head!
Viridis73 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Always, always love to read Edward's perspective. Can't help but to love him. Especially when his voice sounds so authentic. Great quick read, thanks!
Authoress of Evil chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
Aw... that's so sweet. You are amazing at writing Edward. I don't know how I'd be at writing the Twilight characters quite yet... But, oh well. I'll find out soon enough. And Edward's struggles, both hungers, portrayed equally yet different. It's just... wow. I still can barely picture an optimistic Edward. It's so hard to imagine.
Ciel1990NL chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
woow, I just LOVE your stories. The way you portrait Edward, it's better than SM's midnight sun. I wish you'd do the other bedroom scence, about their engagement and the "compromise".
former.trackstar chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Man, execellent characterization!
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Maybe you have written a different story which does this, and as soon I'm done writing this review and finishing the chapter I'm going to look at your list of written stories, but you capture the sense of Edward's jealousy perfectly. The way that he *really* does want to kill Jacob, or at least a large part of him does, and the struggle he goes through to hide this from Bella, because that is what he thinks is best for her, and because he would never intentionally do something to hurt her. It catches the sense of why I thought Edward was so incredibly awesome in Eclipse (really the only thing I liked about Eclipse was while Bella was being an idiot seeing how Edward, being awesome, dealt with it).

Anyways if you haven't I would really love to see other EPOVs of Edward feeling jealous or interacting with Jacob from Eclipse.
Erin Hartfile chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was great! I love Edwards point of view. I wish Stephenie Meyers will continue with Midnight Sun. Write more! I loved it!
Amber Energi chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
You have such a gift for capturing Edward. I was completely consumed by this story. There are so many parts of Eclipse that I would LOVE to hear Edward's perspective, "Compromise" for one, then of course when everything happens with Jacob, not so much Fire and Ice but when Bella freaks out over Jacob leaving. I have always wondered what Edward said in order to get Jacob to come back to the camp and of course what Edward really felt when he saw Bella and Jacob kissing. Also, it would be awesome to see his thoughts when they are in their meadow and he says that the deal is off.I always wondered if when he said that he wanted Bella that if she would have gone along with it if he would have really went through with it or if he would have stopped it (or if he knew deep down that she would stop it). I know that you are planning to only write a few parts from Eclipse, hopefully you will consider writting some of these scenes. You can capture Edward so wonderfully its as if SM herself is writting it. BRAVO!
Christy53 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Thank You so much for sharing this story! I just love it! Its PERFECT! Please continue... 8-)
Karenlea12 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
This is my favourite part of Eclipse and I love hearing it from Edward's POV. Sometimes I feel when I read your work that you can read Edward's mind because you tell the story so honestly and with emotion. Can't wait for the rest.
wonkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You really have gotten into Edward's head. You could be SM writing this. I'm really enjoying all your wort written from EPOV. It's such a treat to hear his voice instead of Bella's
CarolMN chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Another wonderful chapter!
CarolMN chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I love the way Edward recalls past events. It's not easy to do that in writing without losing your audience, and I think you do it well.

I enjoy reading all of your stories. :-)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »