Reviews for Totality
eysim chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I loved this story, I love your writing. It is so true to Stephenie's characters, so true to how I hear their voices as well, I am just not creative enough to come up with them myself. I believe that I caught the first chapter and looked for the rest but could not find them and was so happy to find the complete piece. Even though it was based on the actual dialogue of Eclipse, it still catches me by surprise HOW much Edward is tempted, how difficult it is for him to be with Bella, how much he has to convince himself every second not to accidentally hurt her, and how much he doesn't trust himself.
jueguini chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
i absolutely LOVED this! this was my only and fav scene of the book (L) you did a great job! :)
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
W-O-W! This is so good! This is just as good (if not better by being Edward's POV) as the original! I've really enjoyed ALL your stories!
Eebee chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
All the praise is greatly deserved you capture Edward beautifully.
Juliejuliejulie chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
GOD, your stories are so good. There is nothing I can offer you to make them better. You capture Edward perfectly...(wild applause).

Fabulous, wonderful, astoundingly marvelous!
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I love these stories. I hope to read many more. Please add more to Totality.
findthewill chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
This is amazing writing. Thank you for sharing this.
findthewill chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great story. So intense and so true to character. I love this.
me4edward chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
love it! hehe
me4edward chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
that was wonderful!hehe
mgitta chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
haha i will always love everything that includes edward naked in the showe xD but it was really good and well-written keep up the good work
lanicker chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
LOVED this story!
I-love-my-eddieepus chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
aw that was such A one

why did you have to stop it?

xx
Julsgracie chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Oh, this was so cute! I'll say it over and over-your Edward pov is unbelieveable! You must have memorized Midnight Sun, you know him so well. Haha, i loved this one-he's such a perv. :)
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I was breathless and completely glues to the computer screen when i started to read this! It flows so perfectly with what Stephenie wrote! Thanks for writing it and please continue to give us more!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »