Reviews for Totality
Christy53 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Thank You so much for sharing this story! I just love it! Its PERFECT! Please continue... 8-)
Karenlea12 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
This is my favourite part of Eclipse and I love hearing it from Edward's POV. Sometimes I feel when I read your work that you can read Edward's mind because you tell the story so honestly and with emotion. Can't wait for the rest.
wonkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You really have gotten into Edward's head. You could be SM writing this. I'm really enjoying all your wort written from EPOV. It's such a treat to hear his voice instead of Bella's
CarolMN chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Another wonderful chapter!
CarolMN chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
I love the way Edward recalls past events. It's not easy to do that in writing without losing your audience, and I think you do it well.

I enjoy reading all of your stories. :-)
eysim chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I loved this story, I love your writing. It is so true to Stephenie's characters, so true to how I hear their voices as well, I am just not creative enough to come up with them myself. I believe that I caught the first chapter and looked for the rest but could not find them and was so happy to find the complete piece. Even though it was based on the actual dialogue of Eclipse, it still catches me by surprise HOW much Edward is tempted, how difficult it is for him to be with Bella, how much he has to convince himself every second not to accidentally hurt her, and how much he doesn't trust himself.
jueguini chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
i absolutely LOVED this! this was my only and fav scene of the book (L) you did a great job! :)
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
W-O-W! This is so good! This is just as good (if not better by being Edward's POV) as the original! I've really enjoyed ALL your stories!
Eebee chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
All the praise is greatly deserved you capture Edward beautifully.
Juliejuliejulie chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
GOD, your stories are so good. There is nothing I can offer you to make them better. You capture Edward perfectly...(wild applause).

Fabulous, wonderful, astoundingly marvelous!
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I love these stories. I hope to read many more. Please add more to Totality.
findthewill chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
This is amazing writing. Thank you for sharing this.
findthewill chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great story. So intense and so true to character. I love this.
me4edward chapter 2 . 1/2/2009