Reviews for Totality
mgitta chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
haha i will always love everything that includes edward naked in the showe xD but it was really good and well-written keep up the good work
lanicker chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
LOVED this story!
I-love-my-eddieepus chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
aw that was such A one

why did you have to stop it?

xx
Julsgracie chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Oh, this was so cute! I'll say it over and over-your Edward pov is unbelieveable! You must have memorized Midnight Sun, you know him so well. Haha, i loved this one-he's such a perv. :)
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I was breathless and completely glues to the computer screen when i started to read this! It flows so perfectly with what Stephenie wrote! Thanks for writing it and please continue to give us more!
TwyliteLuvr chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Oh I love this!

You've mastered the essence of Edward. It's delightful. :D

~twy
beautiful-night chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
is this fic complete? i don't know .. do i have to add it to my story alert? :P

so godd.. i love it!
AlannaCullen24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
that was amazing! I love going into Edward's mind like that you did an amazing job.
OKtoDelete chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
You are amazing! I love reading your stories and no one does Edward's point of view like you do. Keep up the good work!
MFLuder42 chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
I thought this was good. I love reading stories from Edward's point of view and I thought this was very believable.

Nice job!
robsmom chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Oh this was so good. I love Edwards point of view and you protray it so very well. Please keep up the good work
LiqueArdena chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Poor horny Edward. This was very enticing. I loved the shower scene that you added, it helps the reader to realize that Edward's not just a cardboard cutout stand in of what Bella imagines him to be. Your little extra scenes make him into a real person.

So... you going to do the proposal scene? I think that'd be awesome.
Midlight17 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I wish I could write a review of great flourish and admiration, but since it's 12:37am all I can saw is W-O-W...
Swangal chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I love this story! I just love Edwards POV! Although I always am furious when I think of how Edward likes Brunettes better, I am totally a blond. Ah well... Thanks for writing it!
finnnorgana chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
'Every single point where our bodies touched was steaming as her fire touched my ice.'

*dies. Just dies.*