Reviews for Totality
Oh I love this!

You've mastered the essence of Edward. It's delightful. :D

~twy
beautiful-night chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
is this fic complete? i don't know .. do i have to add it to my story alert? :P

so godd.. i love it!
AlannaCullen24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
that was amazing! I love going into Edward's mind like that you did an amazing job.
OKtoDelete chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
You are amazing! I love reading your stories and no one does Edward's point of view like you do. Keep up the good work!
MFLuder42 chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
I thought this was good. I love reading stories from Edward's point of view and I thought this was very believable.

Nice job!
robsmom chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Oh this was so good. I love Edwards point of view and you protray it so very well. Please keep up the good work
LiqueArdena chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Poor horny Edward. This was very enticing. I loved the shower scene that you added, it helps the reader to realize that Edward's not just a cardboard cutout stand in of what Bella imagines him to be. Your little extra scenes make him into a real person.

So... you going to do the proposal scene? I think that'd be awesome.
Midlight17 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I wish I could write a review of great flourish and admiration, but since it's 12:37am all I can saw is W-O-W...
Swangal chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
I love this story! I just love Edwards POV! Although I always am furious when I think of how Edward likes Brunettes better, I am totally a blond. Ah well... Thanks for writing it!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
'Every single point where our bodies touched was steaming as her fire touched my ice.'

*dies. Just dies.*
tlegal91 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
haha

"great, lets get the whole family involved"
kooshie chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Absolutely loved your story and your style of writing. And it's nice to see things from Edward's point of view sometimes. I always wondered what goes on in his head behind that composed expression of his.
Jbug chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Great 4 stories. You are genius!

You think of things, situations that I never could dream of without losing any of S.M original story, you just add to it!

P.S very very sexy preticularily Chapter 1

J bug

sorry about the spelling
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Aw...so sweet...I gots the warm fuzzehs...-

'Tis just a suggestion...but, why don't you just put all four parts and wrap them into once chapter? Is this only gonna be about that one chapter in Eclipse? I'll be so sad if it is...

Oh well. You're the author!

Ku-dos! :D
ts8lemonade chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Great story. You did a really good job capturing all of Edward's thoughts and emotions!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »