Reviews for Fall away
Ray chapter 54 . 9/9/2012
So cute!
That70sshowlova chapter 54 . 4/28/2010
Awe, sweet ending. I just knew Piper put the picture in the portfolio.
That70sshowlova chapter 43 . 4/27/2010
Yeah Phoebe was rather whore-y in her younger days wasn't she?
That70sshowlova chapter 40 . 4/27/2010
Does this mean that Chris and Bianca aren't going to be together? I like Amy I just don't like her with Chris.
That70sshowlova chapter 31 . 4/26/2010
Yay! Bianca! I hope she's in more chapters. Ahh!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Is Bianca in this? Please tell me she's in this and isn't evil and her Chris will be together like they're suppose to be!
lauren chapter 54 . 4/10/2010
i loved this story and yor first one was amazing too im definetly gonna read your third one im sure it will be great aswell your are an incredible writer :)
phil chapter 54 . 12/28/2009
amazing story. amazing writing. I swear you write better than some books i have to read in college. you have talent.
K chapter 18 . 11/11/2009
The story is good, but why does every story about Chris and Wyatt, ending up that Chris maybe gay? :S
Lientjuhh chapter 54 . 5/10/2009
I liked it.. Well done.. :)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Does this story iinclude Chris/Bianca
piperspeanut chapter 54 . 4/13/2009
You are so welcome, and like I said before I can't wait to see what is next for the brothers. This was a great story and I loved getting to work on it.
lizardmomma chapter 54 . 4/13/2009
Very good job, I really liked the ending. Especially the part with Piper's picture on the CD. What a good big brother Wyatt is. The ending was appropiate and open ended which was needed since life continues on...EXCELLENT WORK!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 54 . 4/11/2009
It's awesome that you'Re doing another part for this serie. I can'T wait. Loved the way Wyatt stood up for his brother in front of the Dean. Can'T wait to know of it gave Chris an opportunity that he deserved! Awesome job!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 54 . 4/11/2009
That was great ending. I am looking forward to the next sequel. Can't wait for what is to come. Take care, and Happy Easter. Bunnies