Reviews for Everything Changes
Corala chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Hope to see more to this one to see how Tony get on
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Oohhh Interesting. Yes That happens to me too. I will be watching something and reading something else and *bam* Plunny attack. It seems no matter what I do nowadays I get attacked by plunnies. I could be watching a movie and *bam* crossover plunny attack or just a straight up plunny attack. Usuaaly happens when Harry Potter NCIS or CSI:MIAMI is on the telly. Damn plunnies. So update anytime soon? Considering it has been a few years since this was updated. I would like to see more of this fic please. I am absolutely enjoying this fic even though there's only a few chapter. Please update soon?

Ja mata

Sakura

Sinopa Ariyana

Eternity
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Okay I love this odd story so far, I would love to know if you are going to update this again. I do hope that you do.
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great begining, can't wait to see what happens next.
Msedward chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Vow! It's fantastic! Good job, I'd like to read more.
andib chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I love NCIS and Harry Potter! Thanks for putting them together! I can't wait for more!
Melidona chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Eta! This story is awsome! Please update again soon!
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Oh dear. Poor Tony. That was amazing. Update soon.
Shadow of Flame chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
So far I like it. I assume this is around year five? After the graveyard? Keep writing, please.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
ACK!UPDATE!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Please update soon. I want to find out what happens next.
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
wow;. hahahaha. interesting
Emtown chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
hello i am a ncis freak and i love your story would you please contunie it
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
To be honest, this is interesting, but very choppy and doesn't flow well. Not to mention, since I believe from your syntax that you're a fellow American, you know we wouldn't have a Ministry, but a Department of Magic and it'd be run by the Secretary of Magic, as opposed to a Minister.

But, still, this is a very interesting idea.
beyondtired chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
This is one story I really wish had been continued. The writing is excellent - I love the spin you put with having the Harry Potter books be known instead of just a straight crossover. Any chance of you finishing this?