Reviews for Following the Heart
ILoveHLaurie chapter 28 . 10/31/2008
Aw they got engaged! So swet! I'm going to track down the next one now! Loved it! x
ILoveHLaurie chapter 25 . 10/31/2008
just another quick review to tell you how much i'm enjoying this. I'm so glad that House told her he loves her and his big romantic speech was so sweet, but has Cameron dismissed him? Is she too angry? I hope not! Love it! x
ILoveHLaurie chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
I've read Valentine Love and now this one and i'm completely hooked. I'm loving every word so far, but i'm not gonna review every chappie cos they're all so good and i'd be here all night saying what i thought about them! This one was great though. I loved these 2 parts and i re-read them over and over again.

- "Don't I get a 'hi'?" House pouted as he looked at her. Cameron smiled and walked up to him, wrapping her left arm around his neck and melting her lips with his.

House responded to her kiss as soon as her lips touched his, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Pulling back, she grinned at him. "Hi."

"Hi"

and this bit...

House grinned. He knew she wanted to hear him say it. He had only told her once, and that was in the OR.

House grinned. Looking deeply into her green eyes he said. "I love you Allison."

Now it was Cameron's turn to grin like a fool. She bent down and kissed him passionately.

I thought that was so great and so romantic! It left me 'grinning like a fool'!

Keep it up! x
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
“I think he knows though, or at least he suspects.”

“I assume he hasn't told you how he feels?”

Cameron shook her head again. “I'm afraid to tell him how I feel because I'm afraid this is just another of his games.”

* * * *

Okay, I'm really confused. When Alli was dead Greg admitted he loved her and she heard him. Later he said it again and she told him the same. so, why suddenly this erasing of history?
lillianrose4 chapter 29 . 8/27/2008
Hi, thanks but I can't seem to find it, What's the sequal's name? Can you help me find it?
catgrl chapter 28 . 7/19/2008
Wow i like that it was nice. The wedding sounded nice too with ever thing going on.. Im happy for House and Cameron too...

Cant wait for the sequel
RavennaNightwind chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
Yay! That was great! I can't wait to read the sequel!
catgrl chapter 27 . 7/8/2008
Chapters 21 to 27 were great. Thats good that House and Cameron

worked this out and that they will be a family now...

I think that you should start when u get back from vacation.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 27 . 7/5/2008
Hmm...Could Booth meet Bones at the wedding? That would be soo cool! Loved the chap! I love it! More Real Soon PLEASE!
Dr. Cullen chapter 27 . 7/3/2008
wow, i haven't read this story for a while, sorry, i had a lot to read, anywho, this story was really good, and i think that you should start the sequel as soon as possible!

D

Sam
RavennaNightwind chapter 27 . 7/2/2008
NO! Not Booth! He is totally made for Brennan!

Anyways, great chapter! I'm glad Cameron went home with House... update soon!
Eisen7 chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
hmm better start the sequel after the vacation and great chapter btw!
Laurtje chapter 27 . 7/1/2008