Reviews for World's Apart
anonymous chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
even though you haven't updates for almost two years, I still think your story is my favorite miracle fanfic! I love your characters! this is probably a useless plea but please update soon!
Laelyn24 chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
So wonderfully realistic! I just love the way to describe things and great descriptions and emotion. Definitely one of the best Miracle fics I've read. I'm really glad I didn't give up on it. I hope you do get a chance to finish; I'd love to see how it ends.
Laelyn24 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
I really like the boys view of the interactions between Kat and Brett. Interesting backstory, I look forward to seeing how this progresses.
Laelyn24 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
So we knew it wasn't going to be Rob, unless you were really going to toy with the story. It had to be one of those who got the boot from the team. I thought you did a good job in capturing the emotion of the players and the rift that something like this would likely cause.

Definitely got to like when one of the boys comes to the girl's rescue! :)
Laelyn24 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
So I'm going to be honest, I was a little put off by the whole Kat-jumps-inbetween-two-dueling-hockey players, but I am glad I chose to push on to the next chapter. I think your writing style is really great and easy to read. Your portrayal of the boys is really nice and seems reasonable given what we know of them. Also, you have a very intriguing piece here with the steroids.

I look forward to see who the culprit is and perhaps where love might blossom. :)
KittyxCat1509 chapter 25 . 11/25/2011
Hello there,

Well I had the wonderful oportunity to see the movie myself, as I just recently found my love for Eddie with CSI NY,

so I was really happy to find some stories about here

So now sory for my rambling

First off I really like the way you write, it's refreshing and humorus, just the way a good story should be for me,

I liked how you worked with the characters and put things in the story that weren't seen in the movie and how you work with the feelings of them all

I really do hope you'll finish this story 'cause I'd like to know what will happen with Jimmy and Kat

Greetings

Cat
MegKate chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I was compelled to leave a review just to let you know how awesome this story is...I literally have read it about once every two weeks since may but for some reason always go back to it. It has become that favorite book you can't put down or when your day sucks you can turn to it and enter another world completely surrounded with lively characters that make you feel like it is real and te best part the story is both non fic and fiction which allows a glimmer of hope at a dark tunnel but basically I love the story of Kat. Thank you so much.
hockeychick19 chapter 25 . 8/29/2011
oh my God... i just finally finished reading this and it is AMAZING! u NEED to update soon! and i hope that everything will turn out alright for Jimmy and Kat...
MegKate chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I've read and reread this story and it's just amazing!
katydid13 chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
Nice to see this chapter up! It's a good one.
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
This chapter was great, it was deep, and addressed issues some couples actually face.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
That's so true. There are some other hockey players that fit that category too...lol.

I loved the chapter! i'm up past my bedtime, but that happens when I have sugar, lol.

Keep up the great work!
Kiwiflea chapter 24 . 6/4/2010
Hey! I just found your story today and I have really enjoyed it so far. I look forward to reading more!
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 24 . 5/31/2010
Aww, that was a sweet chapter.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 24 . 5/26/2010
awesome chapter! i wouldn't mind that kind of wake-up call. lol. great work! can't wait for more. :)