Reviews for Promise Me Love
HPforever2018-3 chapter 15 . 5/31
Somewhere along the line Draco's girlfriend got lost. It kind of ruins the story for me, and I am going to give up finishing it. So far it has been slapstick and silly in an entertaining way, but now it seems forced somehow. The original plotline with Draco's girlfriend being an important part is lost. As mentioned I can't manage to finish this, but my guess would be, that Draco and Hermione end up together despite Stephanie. Cheating stories are not my thing. Sorry!
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 26 . 5/19
Definitely fight to the death! LOL
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 23 . 5/19
Loving every chapter of this story!
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 16 . 5/19
This chapter KILLED me! I'm still crying! Too relatable!
Redhairedfangirl chapter 7 . 5/16
this is a masterpiece! I am literally just lying in bed and laughing my ass off... You are extremely talented!
s.v.nityaa chapter 34 . 5/16
The most funniest brilliant story I have ever read! It was really cute too! I haven't laughed so much over a fanfic ever... Superb writing!
meansy chapter 11 . 4/14
Oh man. I don’t laugh out loud often while reading, but you got me there. I’m giving it lots of wiggle room considering the wild OOC...everything...but it’s a fun story!
SherlockHercules chapter 12 . 4/4
This story has been one of the FUNNIEST I have ever read. I absolutely adore it! I was laughing for ages! You are an extremely talented writer. Bravo!
kmplease chapter 35 . 3/13
"Fine, fine," she sighed. "I promise. Now back to the home, lunch and loving my forever thing? Let's get on that shall we?"
kmplease chapter 34 . 3/13
No, she corrected her previous statement, looking at Draco. She wasn't just happy to go to school. Now...now, she was simply happy.
kmplease chapter 33 . 3/13
But maybe..maybe was a very uncertain term.
kmplease chapter 32 . 3/13
She stuffed it across the counter, along with her key. "I'm Hermione Granger. Here's my key. I want 10 000 galleons transferred from my account to Erudstrass now."
kmplease chapter 31 . 3/13
And that was something all four of the young adults knew very well. Blaise. Hermione. Draco. And even Steph.

Damn.
kmplease chapter 30 . 3/13
"I..I want to go outside Blaise. I want to talk to him."
kmplease chapter 29 . 3/13
The transfigured two trunks, and tried to calm herself down as things flew around her, packing away. But in the end, she figured "calm" wasn't going to come to her at all.

"Hermione!"