Reviews for Promise Me Love
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 36 . 11/2
I liked this
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 36 . 10/28
I loved the story. I really enjoyed and could not stop reading at all... Please do write a sequel...
Langas chapter 36 . 10/23
Amazing story
In many ways an amusing story. Too bad I can't stand Hermione in it. What a stupid moron, she is portrayed as.
Yes this chapter was too cheesy... buuuutttt I loved it nonetheless
Oh no Blaisseeeeerr I feel you buddy forever third wheel here
evakparra chapter 22 . 10/6
I want to feel bad for Blaise but I'm not sure if he really likes her or is just jealous of Draco.
evakparra chapter 16 . 10/5
She is so in love she doesn't even know it. Made me cry this chapter just so well written
I love the ooc narcissa and lucius
swetlanakmr chapter 1 . 9/2
Okay so I love your story. Always have, always will. But I was just rereading it and I thought could the fact that Draco's girlfriend's name is Stephanie have anything to do with Stephanie Meyer? It could be a coincidence but I was just wondering
Bella chapter 10 . 8/25
Loved your story! Just one tinsy winsy niggling point that kinda annoyed me? It was when they went to Walmart? There are none in Britain at all, and I mean at all. Maybe change it to a British multi-purpose supermarket? Like Morrisons or Tesco? And black Friday isn't that big an event as it is in America either.
Blu3zClu3z chapter 1 . 8/20
Loved every part of the story, especially when Hermione took the Malfoy's to an amusement park and the zoo. Lucius became my favorite when he brought Bob home. You did a great job writing this!
anonymous4060 chapter 12 . 6/29
I. COULD. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING! Everything was so funny. Especially the animal scene. You have no idea how much I laughed! I was almost crying! FANTASTIC JOB!
malugargula chapter 35 . 6/16
Really great fic
This is one of the FUNNIEST chapters I have ever read. I love this story SO much.
2,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »