Reviews for Perfect Triangle
Such a great story
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 5/13
I really love this story. I'm happy that Severus and Draco finally found Harry. I'm happy that they are happy. All the sex scenes were HOT.
Pouika chapter 5 . 3/21
Hello i'm french but i read your story by Pomme d'Happy and it' beautiful tory ! I would like to say at you directly Thank you very much.
update lots and lots of chapters and never delete this
serenityselena chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
lovely story with a wonderful happy ending :)
lunaatje123 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
I enjoyed this story, but some points felt a bit rushed. I would have liked to see some parts worked out some more, especially the other character perspectives. Nevertheless it was a good read. Thanks for the story!
Maj Min Qui chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Aw. The beauty if Severus/Draco/Harry. I love this story. True it was fast and in some parts rushed but it seemed to flow together beautifully! 3
booklover4519 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i love this story!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,946.
If you want to sign, go to:
Kitty Savella chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This was very cute and entertaining. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Kaya70 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Love story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
loved it!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
It is long. Whoa. I don't know what to say, but well, this is the perfect story for a person like me who loves a perfect triangle with Harry, Draco, and Snape (term, professor).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Warning: Rape fic.
valre chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
After reading this, I don't wanna open my legs! D: I be scurred. All casual, 'oh hey, there's a big puddle of blood, and I'm about to pop some more!' Waaaah! *cries*
Don't be offended, though! It was cute. It just scared me the hell away from childbirth and all that jazz. *faint*