Reviews for Black Masquerade
animechik16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
"ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod"

LUV It! I luv how ino n sakura planned the whole thing! SASUKe is HELL* HAWT! omg KAWAIII
Shika's Twin chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
that was great. I read it on my phone and came back to read it again. I love it.

Cindy panther
Adda chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Why the fourth of july? Great story, you are a good writer. I only have one thing to complain about, what is it with people and Naruto an' Sasuke sparring, Naruto taking off his jacket, and him putting it on a tree branch? It's in every god damn story I read!
grimmich chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
again I applaud your work!
SoulSpirtHeart chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Cute story, I wondered how long it would take Naruto to realize who it was that kissed him. .
crazylelenumber1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was really cute! Who was the girl that helped Naruto find his costume?

Peace and Love!

Crazylele1
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Heh, yeah, I like that compared to the normal abrupt, "I love you"s [that normally lead straight to a lemon] that seem so unrealistic. Thanks for the story. *
LostMyMind26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Your story was amazing. I have read many Naruto fanfics but i've never seen one that depicted the charecters as themselves. In many fanfics people wrote stories but i couldnt recognize the charecters at all. They were different people with only the same name. You completly kept them in charecter the whole time! I'm sure it was hard in some cases since many thing that werent in the anime happened, but you handled it so well. Amazing story, def. my fave SasuNaru so far
Dragonmanga chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I like this little (ok not so little) oneshot. Cute and just a bit wet. Very nice writing I've got to say, Yaoi-fan Sakura is an absolute FAVORITE of mine '' Ino is included of course ;P Once again, love this fic
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
lolz his kisses keep getting stolen by sasuke
niko chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
omg that was awesome! i loved it, and inosaku too, thats hott lol xDD and sasunaru rox! plz write more
KaraKanji278 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
THAT WAS SO HOT! Wow, that was my shortest comment. I'm still getting used to the fact that I like SasuNaruSasu.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Yay! (Gotta say, I'd be more likely to wear Sasuke's costume than Naruto's. I've gone as princesses and fairies once or twice, but I'm more of a witch, goblin, Sadako, or gypsy person. Sad part is that they're usually my regular clothes, anyway.)
this account is dead sorry chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Zomg. Yuri at the end? Thats love.

Yayzers for the tiny bit of InoSaku.