Reviews for Her Heart Skipped a Beat
Ranunculus chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Okay! So I read this a while back (before I had an account), right? And I thought, Wow, that was a really good fic. BUT I didn't bother to remember the title or the author. So a little while ago I thought, Hmm I want to read that one story again, what was it? So I searched for it, and it actually took me a while, but I found it and I am so pleased that I did.

You're story is great, I don't know what makes it great, I just really like it. You've got a nice writing style, by the way.
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/28/2009

The only mistake I saw was that "fiancee" is spelled with a double e for females...but that's just me the grammar nut. XD Amazingly written!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good use of repetition without sounding redundant! I really admire what you've done in this piece as well as your other.

You're a strong writer for this being your first work.

~ Peace and Love
Pixiebby chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww, this was sweet and gentle like lace.

-and with a little bit of angst :)
Flying Gummybears chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This story was just... so damn touching. Maybe I'm emotional because I just watched Titanic for the billionth time - and it STILL makes me cry - but this touched me. The child herself did, also.

I loved it. You should continue writing similarly to this, really.
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really liked this story.

It had everything. Angst, romance... and a happy ending. :D
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww, that was really sweet. I was wondering why Kai didn't show up or why Jill never got any of his letters. Stupid Rock Dx I actually believed that he came back with a fianceƩ. I was going to kill him until Popuri said she was pretending. That really surprised me. Why would Kai do that?

Nice one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it even though Kai's not my favourite bachelor. Keep up the good work! D
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well, I just cannot believe that I missed this pretty little one-shot. It is simply amazing that you can put such real emotions in simply words. I look forward to more of your future stories.

Wind Crystal chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Too cute! I love it! Keep up da good work!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Kai x, it's rare to find some of this kind of fluff.

Though you seriously had me believing for a moment that Kai was gonna run off with Popuri and the end would be all angsty and...well, hey, I loved how it ended, so why am I going on about this? ;)

I enjoyed this very much, and I wish you luck with your future fics!
Blahbity.Bloop chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Aww, so cute! Short and sweet, an awesome combination. Can't wait to read more of your fics!
CabiidO chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww! I lOve it ! it was sO sweet and sad a bit please make mOre like this One :D bye bye
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aww, That was sad. I know it was just a oneshot but it surely left me wishing for more. You should seriously write more, since this one was so awesome. D
kelley28 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I'm SO glad you ended it happily! I was afraid it would end sadly. Great one-shot!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very pretty!

I liked how you finished happily, though a heartwrenching scenario might have fit the tone better.

Good detail. Yay! I loved it!