Reviews for Fan Mail
onewhowatches chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
oh. my. GARSH.

if kyoko thinks things are gonna go well, doesn't that automatically mean that things are NOT going to be fine? -claps hands to cheeks-

you've doomed her... XD kidding. i hope. Oo; this is great, and i'm sorry about your compy. mine does the whole 'I'm going to shut off and restart right now cuz something bad's happened, but I ain't gonna let you find out what due to the mere sixty seconds you get to spaz out' whenever i try to install msn.

what the hell is a critical error anyways! gargh! -shakes fist-

but this was GREAT! write more when you can, and i hope you're settling in fine

signed,

onewhowatches :3
MadeNew chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Hey! I'm here for two people: Myself, and a friend who doesn't have an account on fanfiction and hasn't reviewed. I got her into fics, and she introduced ME to yours.

She showed me a few, and yours was her absolute favorite! I've read it, too, and it's excellent. I can't wait to see what happens next, and neither can she! Wonderful job!
onewhowatches chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
dude. shigo equals stalker man. stalker man equals shigo's evil twin. shigo's evil twin equals ren. O_O;

i gave myself a headache gimme more please? :D maybe? huh?huh?huhuhuhuhuh!

...

i'm you're number one fan, the only one who truly cares. and ren equals sho who equal reino who equals yashiro. . there are so many stalker peoples to choose from. has anyone offered up kyoko's mumsies(mother) yet?

cuz that lady's CRAZY.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
iNuQTpIe chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
lol! funny... XD So, can't wait for the update!
iNuQTpIe chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
oops! You already HAVE updated... MORE then once! lol! Well I must say, MEAN CLIFF HANGER!
iNuQTpIe chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Yay! Very good! Can't wait for the next chapter! :]] Sorry it took a while for me to review!
This Sayuri-Sama chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
WE! They are finally going out! I can't wait to see what type of things will happen now! Please hurry and update! GOD bless you and happy writings! _
Kay chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Great job. Are you planning on having Ren show up sometime?
longgnol chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
thanks for the other half of the chapter. it seemed a bit anti-climactic, but i get why it would be him.

and thanks for the heads up on the now expected absence.

i tried to find out what shigo ment and i thinls it something like 'city go" or "got to city" not really sure.

shigo is creepy. ut you did a good job at capturing kyoko's character. thats all i got!

bye! i'm off to eat coffee flavored ice cream at 10 at night.
Flightless Fantasy chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
geez _ you scared a lurker like me into reviewing with your last chapter so I might as well review again xD

Is shigo going to be affected by kyoko's charming personality?

is there any possibility of romance (not with Mr.(or Ms) stalker though I hope D:)

everyone's so in character! wonderful fic! looking forward to the next chapter! :D
XxmotojixX chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
XD

shigo-san is really creepy ne?

i want to know who the stalker really is!
ChocoToT chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Choco likes it! u really express their emotions and characteristics well.
mangaka-sensi chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Okay! I like this! Hehehe will be waiting for chapter..uh..it would be..um..12! haha..wait..no...CHAPTER 11 HA! I GOT IT!
steph300 chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
ok i guess i can wait well r u going to finish your other storys? p.s great chapter!
purropolisprincess chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
nice nice! but when is there going to be more about the actual stalker? lol
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »