Reviews for Fan Mail
sailorroxy chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
i wonder if the stalker is ruriko or erica maybe even sho? OMG i want to know what happens so bad. tell me -pouts and begs on her knees-
aviana656 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
The stalker's letters are really creepy... I got the chills!

BTW why is number four called chapter 3? Shigo is also kinda creepy in his own creepy way...I don't understand why he would trust someone so shady, but it sounds like they have a bit of a past with each other...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2008 the Shigo guy the stalker? hm...all simply speculation. very nice story. Love to get an update! Cheers darling!
reader713 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
um... who's Shigo?
Takai girl chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
A Mysterious Story Fit For A Someone Who Might Become A Good Mystery Author.
tony nicholas bryant chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
yaay! finally managed to make my computer do what I want it to do! anyway, cool! still slightly creeped out by this..hmm..I wonder, does kyoko ever know about this? :)
sailorroxy chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
oh i like it!
tony nicholas bryant chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
The stalker sounds like a psychopath, " would be soon", very creepy! Btw, will there be a major plot twist coming soon in the future chapters? :)
fluffychan5000 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
i always love your fics. and really there aren't enough good skip beat fics. but what about ur other fics! i miss the other skip bea fics!:{
Eralda chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
wow that is all i can say well one question is ren going to be in this

and what is with this person come on but i gess that is to come with the job if you want to be famose
tony nicholas bryant chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
nice! although, it was quite weird that Kyoko was being over critical when thinking to herself...but it was all good! xx
tony nicholas bryant chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
o..very creepy! I got goosebumps just reading it, kinda reminds me of this stalker...nevermind. Anyways, well done, can't wait for the other chapters to be written! xx
aviana656 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Does he think she has a stalker? I can't wait to find out! This is a really original plot! I mean, I see a lot of good stories, but they're mainly all of Ren and Kyoko in a TV drama or something together, Ya know what I mean? Anyway, I loved your christmas special so I have high hopes for this one too! Work hard and update soon because you left it at such a huge cliffhanger!
Phoenix Torte chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Although it's a good opening, this is more like the blurb on the back of a paperback novel. Although it's interesting, it's not really enough to tell anything about the story. I'll keep watching it, 'cause a crazed stalker is interesting, but right now it's too early to tell if I would really like it.
gabbalogna chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
me likeie! i think that this'll be a good story (like all your others!)
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »