Reviews for Fan Mail
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
...is the Shigo guy the stalker? hm...all simply speculation. very nice story. Love to get an update! Cheers darling!
reader713 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
um... who's Shigo?
Takai girl chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
A Mysterious Story Fit For A Someone Who Might Become A Good Mystery Author.
tony nicholas bryant chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
yaay! finally managed to make my computer do what I want it to do! anyway, cool! still slightly creeped out by this..hmm..I wonder, does kyoko ever know about this? :)
sailorroxy chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
oh i like it!
tony nicholas bryant chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
The stalker sounds like a psychopath, "soon..it would be soon", very creepy! Btw, will there be a major plot twist coming soon in the future chapters? :)
fluffychan5000 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
i always love your fics. and really there aren't enough good skip beat fics. but what about ur other fics! i miss the other skip bea fics!:{
Eralda chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
wow that is all i can say well one question is ren going to be in this

and what is with this person come on but i gess that is to come with the job if you want to be famose
tony nicholas bryant chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
nice! although, it was quite weird that Kyoko was being over critical when thinking to herself...but it was all good! xx
tony nicholas bryant chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
o..very creepy! I got goosebumps just reading it, kinda reminds me of this stalker...nevermind. Anyways, well done, can't wait for the other chapters to be written! xx
aviana656 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Does he think she has a stalker? I can't wait to find out! This is a really original plot! I mean, I see a lot of good stories, but they're mainly all of Ren and Kyoko in a TV drama or something together, Ya know what I mean? Anyway, I loved your christmas special so I have high hopes for this one too! Work hard and update soon because you left it at such a huge cliffhanger!
Phoenix Torte chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Although it's a good opening, this is more like the blurb on the back of a paperback novel. Although it's interesting, it's not really enough to tell anything about the story. I'll keep watching it, 'cause a crazed stalker is interesting, but right now it's too early to tell if I would really like it.
gabbalogna chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
me likeie! i think that this'll be a good story (like all your others!)
Kelly-chi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*Jaw Drops* Too short... *sniffs* I want to read more. I'm really interested in how the plot develops cause it sounds like an interesting story line.

*leaves cookies on a pretty plate to appease the demon sloth*
reko1620 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like where the idea is going. I hope you will update soon.
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »