Reviews for Fan Mail
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Wait a minute - Shigo is the ONLY OC? That means the stalker is cannon! What's the timeline for this story? I'd guess Box R is at least already airing, because the stalker mentions multiple TV appearances or shows in the prologue.

I can't think of any guy (you already indicated gender) likely to be the perpetrator. Most of the men mentioned in the manga interact with Kyoko quite a bit, which clashes with Shigo's profile. Kojima might fit, but that feels like a long shot. He doesn't seem to have a focused enough personality to cross over into dangerous/mentally disturbed stalker territory.

Oh boy. You have me hooked!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Woah. The stalker is definitely scary. Shigo is a bit scary himself. ;) I wonder why Lory is his only friend?
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I like the twist that Kyoko isn't the one reading the letters. So, why is that? Maybe LME screens all fan mail, even for newcomers who don't get an unreasonable amount of mail? I know the details of how the notes got to Lory instead of Kyoko probably don't matter but I'm curious. If LME has the same mail policy for all performers, the stalker could know about and leverage it. It could be anyone, even another LME talent or employee!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Creepy and intriguing. :) I'll be reading on when I get a chance.
Bitch Ate My Cupcake chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I love it so far and I'm begging you to upload the next chapter. The stalker and Shigo are so creepy abd scary, I just love them! I can't wait til the stalker and Kyoko to meet. Keep up the awesome work.

P.S. I think it would be awesome if Ren had split personalities and was the stalker. That's just my opinion.
Sumi031885 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
I like the direction that you are heading in. though that just makes me think/anticipate where this story is heading too. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out
Lupiniun Star chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
This story... wow. I want to know what's going on! I want to know who the stalker is. Somewhere along the line I thought it was Shigo(He is creepy, after all) but most of what I've read disproves that. It's someone who doesn't know her, so it couldn't be Ren... right? Unless, as you mentioned earlier, he has a slpit-personality that has never been around her and has a mind of it's own. But I somewhat doubt that. That leaves what is most likely; it's probably a made up character. Ooh, I want more! :D

This story is very well-witten, but even if there were a lot of mistakes, I probably wouldn't noticetem. When there's a good plot, I kind of don't notice them. ;; I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. Keep up the good work, and thank you for continuing this even though you no longer like the series. Can I ask why? It's absolutely my favorite manga. And this has turned out way too long, so I'm just going to shut up now. DX
Tabbyprincess chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Wow...this story is really, really cool! Is it weird that for a while I thought that Shigo was the creepy stalker guy? Either way, I hope you update soon!
AmNotAChibi chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
I really enjoy reading this story and i thin great writer. As a answer to ur earlier ques. about Shigo i like him2! I love his personality and if i ever get2 post a story here i hope my OC will be just as good :) As for stalker-kun i dont think hes ren becuz u implied he hadent mey kyoko yet and i dont think it reino/sho for obvious resons...SO WHO IS HE? *twitches crazily and foams at the mouth* I MUST KNOW! Have wet met him b4 in the manga anime? Plz give me a hint if u value my sanity! Just think! If i go insane i wont be able to read ur stories ! Lol UpDaTe SoON!
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Well, I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this story. You've gotta love creepy stalkers and somehow-just-as-creepy bodyguards! :D

Speaking of which, I love the idea of Shigo, he's starting to become a fascinating character now that we're getting to know him a bit better. I'd like to hear more about him/his past. All in due time I suppose...

Anyway, please take your time writing the next chapter so you can make it the best you possibly can!

Sweetest dreams.

The only one that truly cares

(I apologize, I couldn't resist! XD)
SKIPBEATfanfanfan chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
I really like your story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I am firmly in the Shigo is a stalker camp. He is really creepy. Your story is like watching an episode of supernatural a one hour horror movie. I am getting chills.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Shingo is creeping me out. He seems like perfect stalker material to me
no name chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I just discoverd your story. Lory seems very observeant but he is unaware of Kyoko's main issue. So I can tell if he's ooc or not. Looking foward to where you decide to go with this.
Firnlambe chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
yay an update lol

take your time if you need to, we dont want you to force chapters out just to have them feel out of place or feel too rushed

keep up the good work -