Reviews for Fan Mail
no name chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I just discoverd your story. Lory seems very observeant but he is unaware of Kyoko's main issue. So I can tell if he's ooc or not. Looking foward to where you decide to go with this.
Firnlambe chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
yay an update lol

take your time if you need to, we dont want you to force chapters out just to have them feel out of place or feel too rushed

keep up the good work -
slywern chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
Thank you for coming back and finishing this story. I very vaguly remember reading this story. I need to reread everything but I know for a fact that you have a great writing style and you really know how to flush out a story.
KarmaHope chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
Shigo is showing... Rennish aspects. Is he?
elfspirit7 chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
skipbeataddict chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
its really good. i hope u make another chapter soon!
Angela chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
shigo-san is adorable...this scares me to!Kyoko is extremely pretty but this stalker dude is just 't wait for next chapter!
Piacine chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
I had to read the story all over again because I didn't understand what was going on, but it's fine It's worth reading again anyway, it's interesting and intense, I don't mind people waiting for already half a year(or a whole year) to update a chapter, I know someone who hasn't updated for 1 and a half year! - Her (already has 3 on-going story's)
Ayamee-san chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
Heyyyyy! well, where is the next chapter ? :'(
Piacine chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
hey i've always wanted to ask but.. is ren in this story?
Piacine chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
OMG! So shigu is or.. shigo is the stalker?
monkey kix ass chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
this is a really interesting story line. i'm a little dissapointed that ren hasn't shown up yet, but all in due time i'm sure. i've really enjoyed reading what you have up so far. i hope you get around to updating your story sometime soon.
Zay chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
I think Shigo is an intresting character and i hope u'll clue us in on his thought process! Also, i think they should tell Kyoko she's being stalked! She's not a child! She could help protect herself if given the chance! Also, wouldn't she have gigs to preform during this time? Kimugura Rock if nothing else, right? What are they going to do about that?
mangostar chapter 14 . 2/13/2010
I think the stalker might be someone else like the driver otherwise it would be to predictable
shikyo13 chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
hey i just found your story and i must say i'm loving it! _; i don't know why but ever since you introduced Shigo i've been thinking he was the stalker XD but yeah can't wait to read more, please update soon.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »