Reviews for Fan Mail
apannah chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
shigo means dead language, obsolete word or after death
apannah chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
somehow when i read the stalker mails i kept thiking it was ren (until chapter 12) ...that really says something on what type of guy i think he is..
Rya Kinotsu chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
What do you mean you don't deserve reviews? You did and are still doing an amazing job. While I don't think this was your most exciting chapter, you still do an excellent job describing Shigo's thought process/explanation of the day. Please, keep up the good work, and I hope you feel better soon.
jen chapter 14 . 10/27/2009
oh please update i realy like this fanfic and i like thay we got to see a bit of shigo in this chapter
Kiyumi chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
Hi! This fic is really interesting! I'm just wondering if you're going to continue, since it's been a while since the last chapter, and I'm curious as to what happens!
Lindei chapter 14 . 10/20/2009
xD I spent the entire time reading trying to figure out who the mysterious person is... I have one suspect :o

Can't wait for the next chapter. _
Cactus2008 chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
Re-read this after a long time. It's still gripping. Awaiting your next update with bated breath.
onewhowatches chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
oh, baby, it's okay. i'm sure most of us don't mind waiting.

COUGH.

and shigo is awesome. you know, with the whole gun thing. he's, like, a secret ninja. -makes ninja noises while waving arms spastically-

waiting ever patiently for more,

onewhowatches :3
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
hm,i wonder who's the obssesed fan! scary! pls update soon, thankx for the great fic so far!
AppleOfHisEye83 chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
omg omg omg omg its so creepy and i love it! xD

i was reading the chappie where kyoko felt like someone was stalking her when i realized i was the only one in our house!

i was so freaked out so i started checking my back every 2 seconds! XD

but seriously this is like one of THE BEST and i so wanna see more!
FlyMeToTheMoon chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
I really love your story .

I am at the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen, Can't wait for the next chapter I have an idea of who Stalker~Kun is but I am not quite sure yet ... Will let you know when i have more evidence :D

Anyway Thank you very much for sharing your story with us I am happy I decided to read it, Keep up the good work :D

Oh yeah I am not logger in but my fanfic account is x-Fly-Me-To-The-Moon-x
Pati-Cake chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
bull crap ! woah

* on the floor s pourin gher heart out *

get you bum bum on and your creative inspirational aura

and begin writing please * puppey eyes *

it looks like shigo is falling in love :p
Pati-Cake chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
LMAO

wth ! hes a total freak man

i cant picture ren to be him any more lol

this guy need his blue pillss XDD
Pati-Cake chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
lolage well creepy !
RenAndKyoko4Eva chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
_ can't wait for next chapter.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »