Reviews for Twist of Fate
Wolf Moon chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
this is going to be good. what's Yuan going to say to Lloyd? please continue this fanfic! i wanna know what happens next
Star's Draconic Blaze chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
When's chapter 10 comin out? The suspense is killing me!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
:DDD
Anna chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
I agree, the wings Lloyd got in the game looked plain DUMB
Moonltwolf chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I love the story and were its going I'm just trying to figure out what will happen in the end. try not to forget the brakes to tell you witch point of view its in it makes it easier to read.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
-points and laughs at Yuan in the last chapter-

better hope for his sake that Lloyd doesn't think of anything about it XD;

-stares while smiling happily-

what a cute little story, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out _

-pretends to grin in a creepy manner-

I'll be stalking you!

Mizu
Link Fangirl01 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
I didn't even know a 3rd one was being planned, I'm overjoyed to hear that.

Eheheh, Yuan's busted. How will he convince Lloyd to keep his mouth shut while Kratos is still in the room? :3
in-silent-seas chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
xD I love Lloyd, he makes me smile.

Good luck!

-Young
Kiomori chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
If Yuan wanted to see if Lloyd remembered, he didn't seem to think it through very well! Hopefully he can talk his way out of it or get Lloyd to help him or something.

Hopefully the group can manage to stay away from Yggdrasil's plots a little longer!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
melodyhina123 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Don't have much time to type much but since you were asking about the third ToS OVA arc I just wanted to tell you, I heard it might be coming out sometime in the fall around August or September this year.

Hoped that helped.
TiFu chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
ccoooommeee baaack sooooon good luck with college!
LikeaGlintofLight chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I'm reviewing, look, I'm reviewing! While I'm glad to see the story moving along, my biggest concern is that you're rushing it. It feels as though you're so eager to get to the next part of the story that you're cheating the less interesting parts. While they may not be as interesting, the slower parts of the story are just as important as the more interesting ones as they give the story more depth and make it easier to envision. Perhaps one way to do this would be to spend a little more time on describing the setting, or describing details of people's clothing, etc.

At any rate, I'm enjoying this story quite a bit, and hope to see the next chapter soon!
SoraKeyblade Master chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Lol, flames will keep me warm through the winter, nice one, lol. I liked the chapter, it was a very original take on the TOS universe. Which reminds me did you ever beat Ratatosk? The only thing I could see was that you might want to try is possibly setting off the flashbacks using a transition sentence. It would save you time when it comes to formatting your text before you publish the actual story. But if you don't want to you don't have to, your current system works just fine. Well good luck with you next chapter, I look forward to reading it. ;D
in-silent-seas chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
XD I completely forgot about this story. Sorry about that...XD Lolz.

Anyways, good chappy.

Update soon?

-SilverMoon888
RadonMax chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
A nice chapter. My only suggestion is to use more page breaks or something to indicate that your changing your scene. It can get confusing for your readers.

Keep up the good work and good luck with college.