Reviews for The Nurture Issue
alleemaria chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is si cute! I like how your described Shizune and Tsunade's relationship... It's kind of left abside in the manga, I'm happy yoibpaid more attention to it ;) This looks like it's coming along greatly! I hope you'll finish it, and I can't wait for the Jiratsuuu! xD
dogluvva99 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Furionknight chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Cool! :)
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Addster chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
MORE! I NEED MORE! You leave me at desperation here, person! Please update soon! :P
Jozern chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
TOU MUST WRITE MOAR OF THIS SAY SAYETH GOD! Lolz XD seriosly this is a FUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKING awsome beginning/prequel to Naruto. The same supper-uber-mega-sugery-pretty-please applies to this and AAP.
ananamas chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?TWO FUCKING YEARS! SERIOUSLY. UPDATE SOON OR IM GUNA HAVE TO COME AND FORCE YUO TO WRITE IT AT GUN POOINGT. I SWEAR ILL DO IT TO! Yes its that good of a story that. I'd risk getting arrested for threatening such a thing.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
. . . I 'Frickin love this story :)

Your writing is astonishing, really. This sound weird but I enjoy just looking at the sentences and taking them apart. (It's with this weird highlighting technique my eccentric English teacher taught us.) Anyways, I honestly do appreciate your plot, and how your stories progress so keep up the stellar writing and I will sure as heck read it. :)

BTW I'm gonna review "An Alternative Path" once I finish, so I'm not one of those people that alerts but doesn't review (Like seriously WTH is up with them?)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I actually tend to call Sakura's mom Yuri.

I think this fic is quite interesting, wonder if he'll befriend anyone else or it'll only be him and Sakura.

Does this mean Sakura won't be a Sasuke-fangirl? I hope so.

Please continue this soon
Omgoth chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
lol, i really like this. It's really cute. Please update soon
Lfan8 chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Are you going to update any time soon? This is a great story so far. I wish you would continue writing this.
Berserkerofhell chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Well Naruto sure is going to grow up to be a big strong boy. I love stories where he has adoptive parents that care for him.
Kyubbi-Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I see that you havent updated in over a year...

and i understand its hard to find time to write and everythin,

but i thought id let you kno tht this story is great

i like it a lot

and i would lov to see it continued

]